Darko Milicic traded to MAgic | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darko Milicic traded to MAgic

he's still pretty young might turn out to be something

damn if pistons pick bosh and they win 3 titles in a row easy

Section126 said:
FOR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

It better have been something worthless.

Here's what I heard:

Pistons get:

Kelvin Kato and future 1st round pick

Magic get:

Darko Milichick, Carlos Arroyo and I think someone else, I forgot.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Here's what I heard:

Pistons get:

Kelvin Kato and future 1st round pick

Magic get:

Darko Milichick, Carlos Arroyo and I think someone else, I forgot.

YESSSSS.....

Detroits second unit loses speed!

Sounds like the Pistons stole this one.

Roman529 said:
Sounds like the Pistons stole this one.

What's new???

The Magic are my absolute favorite team in the NBA, but they are a complete joke.

I don't care for the NBA anyway.

Give me the NFL, college hoops and college football. That's the top 3 right there.

If its a lottery protected pick its not like they have lost much. Darko is a gamble but you might as well take it if you are the Magic. Its not like any FA wants to sign with them anyways. Getting Arroyo probably marks the end of the Francis experiment.

The Pistons have Lindsey Hunter coming back so I doubt they mind losing their backup point. It all depends on the pick. If its an '07 lottery protected pick the Magic got a good deal. Non-lottery protected and they got fleeced.

DolphinDevil28 said:
What's new???

The Magic are my absolute favorite team in the NBA, but they are a complete joke.

I don't care for the NBA anyway.

Give me the NFL, college hoops and college football. That's the top 3 right there.

I remember when the Magic had Shaq and the days of Penny Hardaway....when he was GREAT.....man it seems like Orlando has just been plain mediocre since Shaq left.

Roman529 said:
I remember when the Magic had Shaq and the days of Penny Hardaway....when he was GREAT.....man it seems like Orlando has just been plain mediocre since Shaq left.

The day Shaq left was the beginning of the end.

If Shaq would have stayed in Orlando, it would have been him and Penny and the rest of that team winning all those championships instead of the Lakers.

It's too bad he was too money and star power hungry, and he and Penny didn't get along towards the end.

Hell, Shaq thought Penny was bad, then he went to LA and got 100x worse in that no good hoodlum Kobe Bryant.

Has Darko played enough to judge him? The Pistons have always been shooting for the title, they didnt have playing time to give to him. What were they going to do, bench BigBen or Rasheed to give Darko time to develop? Really the only thing worthwhile the Magic gave up was the 1st rounder and if its lottery protected its not a bad deal. You have to gamble a bit. There arent great freeagents to pick up anymore, they are all resigning with their teams, you have to gamble on some trades sometimes.

dob72 said:
he's still pretty young might turn out to be something

damn if pistons pick bosh and they win 3 titles in a row easy

Or Wade, or Anthony.

They're just -- so -- stupid.

In their defence, the didn't really need him to win games.

Back
Top Bottom