Daryl Gardener | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daryl Gardener

Wasn't he helping coach in NFL europe?? oh wait, that was Dana Stubblefield ...nevermind.

MDFINFAN said:
You mean other than to get Chambers, McMicheal, Todd Wade, Donald Lee, McKinney, Greenwood, Moore, A. Freeman, and Wade Smiht as draftees, then he got R. Williams, Chester, Ogunleye, D. Boston, Sammy Knight, Seau, J. Feidler, D. Thompson, Todd Perry, Nails, Jay Williams, D. Romero, Grant, Yates, and Zgonia as FA's while he was GM\HC. Speilman in my opinion, started the rebuild as he should have, because we weren't getting anywhere with the O we had and the depth on D they had...So we had to give up a year to get some seasoning on the OL, that's a good price to set us up for years. Plus last year was the first year we actually had LB depth.

:jawdrop: Sorry dude, but I have a tough time admitting that Feidler, Chester (not yet), Greenwood, A. Freeman, Jay Williams, and about 5 others were good moves.

AnygvnFinday54 said:
Yes he did. Not only with The Broncos organization, but also the Denver and Aurora, CO communities. After he pummeled a man at an IHOP here in town, breaking his hand in the process, that guy couldn't get out of town fast enough.

- Thanks for the input.

Jaj said:
Damn that guy had talent. He and Bowens were really good together when they were young.
Yes he did DG was a S T U D shame he was crazy.. the guy was a freak and an intimidator I miss him as a player.

Back
Top Bottom