Data base errors? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Data base errors?

I'm having issues with it, but the main problem for me is the forum isn't really updating.

All the "older" threads are still at the top of the page, and the only way to know a thread has gotten new posts is to click on every one individual. To be honest, not the worst problem in the world, but i have no idea if we have new threads.

I'm having problems too. Every time I post it tries to post twice. Every time I try to edit a post, i get a database error.

I noticed the forums not updating too and no new threads appearing. It's kind of annoying.

Annoying as hell? Absolutely!

The boys are working on it.

Annoying as hell? Absolutely!

The boys are working on it.

On the bright side, it's a little reprieve from Vince Young and Henne vs. Sanchez threads...

Just kidding, we're working on it.

I cant even post!
You can. It just says database error. If you go into the thread, it will be there.

We're working on it, but it's not going to be an immediate fix. Please be patient (at least it happened in the offseason).

You can. It just says database error. If you go into the thread, it will be there.

We're working on it, but it's not going to be an immediate fix. Please be patient (at least it happened in the offseason).
About how long until it's fixed?

Back
Top Bottom