Data base errors? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Data base errors?

You can. It just says database error. If you go into the thread, it will be there.

We're working on it, but it's not going to be an immediate fix. Please be patient (at least it happened in the offseason).
About how long until it's fixed?

About how long until it's fixed?

One of the hamsters blew out his knee on the hamster wheel so things are running a little screwy right now. He is at the doctors right now, so once he gets diagnosed and gets back we will have a better idea. We do have a call in for a replacement hamster to come in during his time away so we will see if we can get one.

Get well soon Squeaky!

Does this database error have anything to do with me not able to see my recent posts when I click "find all posts" in my profile?

Wow, I just logged onto this site from a library computer and it says the FH site has some kind of an Android Virus on it. I was also getting some data base errors. Hope they fix things. :rolleyes2:

the new post tab just worked for the first time in about a week for me. That's a good sign, I guess.

One of the hamsters blew out his knee on the hamster wheel so things are running a little screwy right now. He is at the doctors right now, so once he gets diagnosed and gets back we will have a better idea. We do have a call in for a replacement hamster to come in during his time away so we will see if we can get one.

Get well soon Squeaky!

Poor Squeaky.

I hope that six-year contract we just signed him to doesn't end up biting Sparano in the *** too.

Personally, I blame the lack of dirt for the injury ...
:lol:

Looks like a lot of history was lost. Checked my post history and found one post.

headbanging-1.gif

Back
Top Bottom