Dave Wannstead to get fired at the end of the season, reported by source.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Wannstead to get fired at the end of the season, reported by source....

and if he gets fired, do we all praise you for having the information none of us did?

:rolleyes:

;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My sources say he'll definitely be fired regardless of the season's outcome (assuming the team doesn't make a huge run). Maybe we're talking to the same people. ;)

my sources

my source (myself) tells me that dave will be fired at the end of the season...it really doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this one out guys...i mean come on...

Stunning revalation here! Gosh, PTI, NFL Live, ESPN.com, CBS Sportsline.com, Around the Horn, SI.com, etc haven't reported anything along these lines. Wait, they have you say! Nice source. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I can't tell you from where..... he might be fired after this week.

I have a source, that got beat up, when he said Wanny was staying!

:D

Junior55 if ur Dave then U never really earned the job either...

4 years at the helm of our favorite team and some people still don't know how to spell his name....:shakeno:

Heh amen fins.... you claim to be dave... but forgot that you spell your last name Wannstedt

I love all these fans with their "sources". Like we are to believe they are slopping down wings and beer at Hooters with Wayne H. I promise you this:

1) It is not anything that everyone doesn't already know.

2) If you had a ture "souirce" that woudl tell you then the media would also know and it would be ebeing rpeorted as fact not speculation.

You guys need to lay off the "source" thing. I don't think anyone really buys it.

Now with that said, GOOD RIDDANCE!! We need a new direction and quickly.

my inside source told me I'm going to eat some type of food today for lunch (it was KFFL, shhhhh, don't tell anyone)

Back
Top Bottom