Dave Wannstead to get fired at the end of the season, reported by source.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Wannstead to get fired at the end of the season, reported by source....

Originally posted by fin-atic
I love all these fans with their "sources". Like we are to believe they are slopping down wings and beer at Hooters with Wayne H. I promise you this:

1) It is not anything that everyone doesn't already know.

2) If you had a ture "souirce" that woudl tell you then the media would also know and it would be ebeing rpeorted as fact not speculation.

You guys need to lay off the "source" thing. I don't think anyone really buys it.

Now with that said, GOOD RIDDANCE!! We need a new direction and quickly.
Type often?;)

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
He's a goner............you heard it here first! ;)

Where is Migs?

I thought he was suppose to be the reporter of this group. :tongue:

Well, I DO have a very good source and I posted what he told me, a couple weeks ago.........it is very simple............At this point, only a AFC championship appearance saves his job.

My one year old daughter told me that Wanny would be fired. She knows someone high up in the Dolphin office but she won't tell me who.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
I can't tell you from where..... he might be fired after this week.

But what about Norv Turner?? Make sure he goes too...

Originally posted by Smacks
My one year old daughter told me that Wanny would be fired. She knows someone high up in the Dolphin office but she won't tell me who.

This is common knowledge, in fact, this was common knowledge last year when Huizenga kept Wanny on after the team's horrendous collapse at the end of last season. Seriously, not to smack your "sources" too hard (although most of them are bogus anyway) but unless they're providing some type of information that's new and fresh there's probably no reason to post it; just tag on to another thread that already has that information. In this case, there are about 100 of them.

Some of your 'sources' are kind of a joke, but on a serious note, anyone heard from DCH in a while? I'd be curious to hear how the players/management really feel.

I just hope we can get a good coach in here who can really motivate players. I think a lack of motivation is one of the biggest problems on this team. I also hope we can work some cap magic again to fill our needs.

Originally posted by Oboy
Some of your 'sources' are kind of a joke, but on a serious note, anyone heard from DCH in a while? I'd be curious to hear how the players/management really feel.

Nope, I was actually just thinking the same thing, perhaps it's time to put up the Bat Signal! :lol:

I can't tell you who told me this, but I have an inside source...now this person is VERY high up in the Dolphins office...he told me in strict confidence, and I can't tell you where, or when, or under what conditions we spoke, and I can't under ANY circumstances reveal my source.... but he told me... there is a 50-50 chance that Fiedler will be gone after this year! He said they have literally narrowed it down to that he is either going to be kept, or let go!
As I get more inside information on this ground breaking story, I will pass it on to you all.
Please don't tell anyone that I was the source from where you got this.
:hmmm:

Originally posted by Oboy

i thought he started this thread....

:confused:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom