Dave Wannstedt vs. Jeff Fisher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Wannstedt vs. Jeff Fisher

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Dave Wannstedt vs. Jeff Fisher
poll22651_0-1.gif

Thank god the players get to play!!!!!!!!!!!
On coaching alone we would be sooooo screwed.

This comparison is right along the lines of Gregg Williams vs. Bill Parcells.

I don't think DW has lost to JF at least not since joining the Fins.

I don't care how banged up the Fins are, but I believe DW has JF's number...

Can anybody clarify this?

GOOO FFIINZ !

:jumper: :bandwagon :calm:

Originally posted by Disnardo

I don't care how banged up the Fins are, but I believe DW has JF's number...

Wanny has no one's number. He is one of the worse coaches in the NFL. Maybe our players have their number, but don't give Wanny any credit.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Wanny has no one's number. He is one of the worse coaches in the NFL. Maybe our players have their number, but don't give Wanny any credit.

Players can't beat anyone without being put in a system that allows them to be organized and ready..Wanny has done a very good job of that, He just ignored the OL this summer..Big mistake as I pointed out during TC and mini camp. Other than that, a very good job of coaching from the staff, about a C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by gottahavefootba
I don't know what it is about that chick in your sig..... but she reminds me of......

Ray Lucas

Well I would never do to Ray Lucas what I would like to do to her

I'm disappointed that this thread hasn't made mention of mustaches. These guys clearly have the two best among all NFL coaches. Guys like Any Reid only wish they could grow lip hair like that...

You wanna talk HC hair? How about Fishers mini-mullet?

The dude is an Elvis wannabe, that's all there is to it... :D

Hey, Mugwump I am an Iowa Hawkeye fan and was wondering what the word is on Dallas Clark? I feel for him because he has had one injury after another, but he will be a stud TE and one Manning is going to be very glad to have. Is he going to be back soon, or is he going to miss more time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question, and yeah, I think Dallas is going to be a force in the future too.

The word is that if either of the last two games were playoff games, then he would have gone. Being that he is a rookie and still learning the offense, and also since he is usually a 3rd or 4th option for the offense anyway, they have held him out of practice and games trying to get him heeled. I think that the original injury was the dreaded hammy.

Back
Top Bottom