Dave Wannstedt vs. Jeff Fisher | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Wannstedt vs. Jeff Fisher

The Jeff Fisher Titans are 0-3 against the Fins. Eddie George will not run wild and is not capable of doing so. McNair is having a very good year but if the pash rush is halfway decent we should win easily unless our offense blows up.

Originally posted by angryphin
The Jeff Fisher Titans are 0-3 against the Fins. Eddie George will not run wild and is not capable of doing so. McNair is having a very good year but if the pash rush is halfway decent we should win easily unless our offense blows up.

Man, I hope you are right, but really, to say you 'should win easily unless [your] offense blows up' is just true homerism.

Tennessee is a great team (as much as it sickens me to say it) and pass rush sometimes means nothing to McNair. That dude has taken shots that level fullbacks and tight ends, and he doesn't even go down. I would love to see JT get a full out run on him from the blind side, but there is something about McNair that keeps him on his feet and surprising from game to game. He's the toughest SOB in the game today, and this coming from a fan of their #1 rival.

You may win, but 'win easily'??? Come on, give credit to the team on the other side of the field.

finally a colt fan giving props.....look mcnair dishes more out than any D gives him.....taylor only weighs 20 lbs more......and we all saw what edge did to zach on the goal line......that was just embarrassing.....MLB getting pancaked by a RB one on one.......I bet his ankle is hurtin.......along with his pride........mcnair will impose his will and we will win....and it wont be close

Good to see you here at FinHeaven, bongo.:)

We know we can expect you back if your predictions turn out to be correct. Please let us know now if you'll come back to take your lumps if you're wrong.

Lookin' forward to a great game and an even better road record for the Fins.:)

Like many young fans, bongo59 doesn't see everything. That "embarassing" hit came with Zach not set and off balance. Look at his feet. They aren't anywhere near underneath him. But Zach doesn't care about looks. He just cares about trying to get the man down. And that's why he lunged back.

To take a page out of his own book......we could argue that the Titans have faced bad secondaries for the most part. Jacksonville?? Carolina?? Houston?? Pittsburgh?? New Orleans?? Please. 372 yards on 45 attempts vs NE. Sounds about right. But Ty Law missed time. And then picked off McNair for a TD to end it.

Back
Top Bottom