Dave's comments about the secondary (ESPN)...some of you might not have seen them | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave's comments about the secondary (ESPN)...some of you might not have seen them

Wonderlic is an intelligence test, for fast reaction time/reflex IQ. It has supporters/detractors.

Does anyone know if the refs are going to be highlighting the changes during preseason? Every year the officials pick some set of rules and really work them during the preseason games to help get teams ready. That would give our secondary some idea of what they will be able to do.

Ohiophinphan said:
Wonderlic is an intelligence test, for fast reaction time/reflex IQ. It has supporters/detractors.

Does anyone know if the refs are going to be highlighting the changes during preseason? Every year the officials pick some set of rules and really work them during the preseason games to help get teams ready. That would give our secondary some idea of what they will be able to do.
Actually the controversy breaks down as follows.
Supporters ;Those who do well in the test.
Detractors ; Those who dont including many coaches and GM who are afraid the test may be extended to them.;)

i agree with wanny we have some serious talent in the backfield especially with the additions of bell a very young talent and howard a superbowl quality back add them to the mix of surtain and a newly flurished madision man thats some serious talent!!

Prime Time said:
I love having Poole and Howard...

I loathe not having Marion :(
I personally think Marion had to go. We got a nice cap figure back from him, and we needed it. It was obvious he slowed down last year, i remember numerous occasions were he would just get plain burnt. I think with a rotation of Freeman,Edwards, and Yerimiah i think they all COULD, and some mite b better then Brock of this year.

Ohiophinphan said:

How does the Wonderlic test you? Any idea wut kinda things u have to awnser to get ur score?And is it a good way to test?

FinFan24 said:
How does the Wonderlic test you? Any idea wut kinda things u have to awnser to get ur score?And is it a good way to test?

There have been samples posted on ESPN and NFL.com in the past. You could likely find more if you googled the word "Wonderlic". If memory serves the only person to get a perfect 100% was a punter, maybe Pat McInally???

Ohiophinphan said:
There have been samples posted on ESPN and NFL.com in the past. You could likely find more if you googled the word "Wonderlic". If memory serves the only person to get a perfect 100% was a punter, maybe Pat McInally???
Thx, helped alot. I took the ESPN one, and i kno its just a mock test but tht **** was EZ! I got a 13/15. And i should of got a 14, just a dumb mental error. I heard J.P. Losman did horrible on tht:lol: . even if it doesnt mean nething on the field(thts up for debate) tht still is funny.

FinFan24 said:
Thx, helped alot. I took the ESPN one, and i kno its just a mock test but tht **** was EZ! I got a 13/15. And i should of got a 14, just a dumb mental error. I heard J.P. Losman did horrible on tht:lol: . even if it doesnt mean nething on the field(thts up for debate) tht still is funny.
Losman did very bad on his first try... very well on his second, leading some people to believe he got a copy of the test the 2nd time around. There was also a story that during his first test he had to go take a p*ss and didnt have time to finish the test. (makes you question his intelligence though, if he didnt have enough sense to go to the bathroom before the test)

yankeehillbilly said:
Losman did very bad on his first try... very well on his second, leading some people to believe he got a copy of the test the 2nd time around. There was also a story that during his first test he had to go take a p*ss and didnt have time to finish the test. (makes you question his intelligence though, if he didnt have enough sense to go to the bathroom before the test)
lol not to mention the test it between 5-15 minutes i read. My 4 year old sister can hold it tht long....maybe Losmans a 3 year old girl in disguise:lol: ??

Prime Time said:
I love having Poole and Howard...

I loathe not having Marion :(

oh, you can't be serious. he was the worst player in the secondary last year by far. caught himself out of position many times and took the wrong angle when trying to make a tackle even more. i think he went braindead, nevermind the fact that he's lost a step. he was great up until two years ago, but last year i'm glad he's gone. no personal offense to him.

Back
Top Bottom