David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

PatriotGOD said:
Chances are that if they are doing an MRI it is not completely ruptured. If it was, they would simply say, "torn patellar tendon."

See this:

http://www.arthroscopy.com/patendrep.htm
(I should add, graphic photos...)

If it is completely torn they can just palpate it and tell.

You're exactly right, unless they want to be 100% sure before they announce anything...But this is good news...If it was torn they would know already....

Dave probably would have said something like, it doesn't look good rather than it's just a strain....

:pray:

currently the most famous knee in maimi......

Now there is you a nice picture of a ruptured patellar tendon:

rupture201-1.jpg

That's a ***** to fix!

KBISBACK said:
No. Ligaments connect bone to bone. The ACL, MCL, and PCL are the ligaments located in the knee joint.

Tendons connect muscle to bone. Patellar tendon, Quadriceps tendon, Biceps tendon, Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus, and Subscapularis (the tendons that make up the rotator cuff along with the teres minor).

You're right, I thought i was up-to-speed on my anatomy, I'll shut up now
:cooldude:

PhinsmissedFG said:
Peter Sirmon was thought to have sustained a not serious injury as well.

Then the next day the diagnosis went from one week to the season.

Just a nice thought for everyone to keep in mind.
Yeah, thanks phins-TD.....nice of you to point that out.

Wouldn't want everyone to get relieved or anything....

Anyone Remember Al Delvechio???????

From "Happy Days" Crap like this happened to him all the time and he would shake his head and go "yhea yhea yhea yhea"- Well that has become a knee jerk reaction for me and this WAY OFF season. :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

if it was or is season ending than my heart would be broken. i was able to digest the ricky situation and all other offseason mishaps but this? if it was season ending for boston would absolutely break my heart!!

catapano said:
if it was or is season ending than my heart would be officially broken
Go cry in your woman's gigantic bosoms. ;)

Back
Top Bottom