David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston carted off of field with knee injury(merged)

I hope this is like not serious at all. Even missing 2-3 weeks to me is like...man, too much.

Well we know one thing now though. Coaches kept grumbling that David Boston's problems in his knees were because he was too bulked up. Doesn't appear so anymore, now that he's down to 228 and running as fast as ever...

inFINSible said:
Yeah, thanks phins-TD.....nice of you to point that out.

Wouldn't want everyone to get relieved or anything....

Thanks for calling me by my name. I changed it out of frustration, wanted to change it back at the start of a new year all along. Then they went to the new format where you can't buy your name change and am stuck with this one.

Wonder if they'd make an exception for a fairly long time member?

(Hey I graduate in December, I'll donate when I get a job that actually pays me)

Now you guys finally understand what Patriots fans have been telling you guys all offseason. We can lose any WR and still be just as good. When you don't have depth this is the sort of thing that screws your team bad. We can lose ANY one or two WR and still be just as effective. It's not the best 22 players that make a team it's all 52.

From KFFL.com

Updating previous reports, MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt said WR David Boston's (leg) knee injury happened in his "good leg." "He had that problem year ago that he had surgery on. This is the other leg. How bad? I have no idea," Wannstedt said.

the I have no idea scares me.

WiGGy said:
Now you guys finally understand what Patriots fans have been telling you guys all offseason. We can lose any WR and still be just as good. When you don't have depth this is the sort of thing that screws your team bad. We can lose ANY one or two WR and still be just as effective. It's not the best 22 players that make a team it's all 52.
BS, if you lost brown and/or branch/givens you will suck at WR.

WiGGy said:
your great depth argument holds no ground(by the way im not saying u guys have bad depth cuz i kno it aint tru). But the point is every1 has things tht would kill them. If your QB goes down, u guys r screwed. If our QB goes down, we should be fine.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Thanks for calling me by my name. I changed it out of frustration, wanted to change it back at the start of a new year all along. Then they went to the new format where you can't buy your name change and am stuck with this one.

Wonder if they'd make an exception for a fairly long time member?

(Hey I graduate in December, I'll donate when I get a job that actually pays me)
Sorry, I was being a smartass...Contact Muck and he will take care of that for you....

ckparrothead said:
I think the idea is if its any tear at all, he's out for the year.
That's what I didn't want to hear....They probably wouldn't be able to diagnos a slight tear w/out an MRI...:(

F150&Dolfan said:
From KFFL.com

Updating previous reports, MiamiDolphins.com reports Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt said WR David Boston's (leg) knee injury happened in his "good leg." "He had that problem year ago that he had surgery on. This is the other leg. How bad? I have no idea," Wannstedt said.

the I have no idea scares me.

thats really strange, he goes from a strain to "i have no idea" ?

this is no good news.... :(

at least he was walking off the field and not carted like it says in the thread....

Boston was able to walk off the field under his own power, but his status for the team's scrimmage Saturday, Aug. 7, was not immediately known.

Back
Top Bottom