David Bowens Injury | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Bowens Injury

Crisdeman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I was listening to channel 7 news earlier and I swear I heard that David Bowens sustained a bad knee injury (possible acl tear) today in a freak accident in his house and is likely out for the season.

Anyone else hear it or have any info? Ogun needs to sign soon, and we need to find some more depth at DE.

Isn't

O'Gun a Restricted free agent. So if he doesn't sign he doesn't play.

If it happened "at his house", it probably means he was out playing basketball or sandlot football. I guess we'll find out soon. But I've personally witnessed a few athletes sustain these "feak accidents". So my radar is up now.

Man, that would suck. David Bowens was decent in rotation.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Please tell me this is not true.

Ya, i really hope what i heard or think i heard was wrong. I'm not positive because i was working on the computer and just had the tv on for background noise.

I think they said he got hurt while doing some work in his house. Maybe he fell off a ladder or something, after all theyre just normal people with some nice money clips

Hope these are just Rumors.....I agree he brang some speed and power to our rotation....

I haven't read or heard anything about this anywhere !! If Bowens was injured, we can only hope it isn't as severe as an acl ...:( :shakeno:

Marino1983

I'll wait a few hours for a reference. Would be bad luck cause we are hoping Bowens can make that step to get more playing time to allow us to let Ogun go next year. If he is injured that will suck considering the signing bonus we gave him and he'd basically be relegated to 'bum status'.

Originally posted by Crisdeman
I was listening to channel 7 news earlier and I swear I heard that David Bowens sustained a bad knee injury (possible acl tear) today in a freak accident in his house and is likely out for the season.

Anyone else hear it or have any info? Ogun needs to sign soon, and we need to find some more depth at DE.

Rumors abound that Bowens was dogsitting for Griese..... :egads:

Wel, gladly, De position is very kind to us.. We got Ogun, Burnett, Jay Williams and possibly the NFL Europe DE Lamanzer Williams will be the one making the team if Bowens injury is true.. I'm still comfortable with our position at DE but it does hurt

Ducis Rogers on Ch. 7 in Miami just confirmed. However he said that "(he) appears to be out for the year." Appears is the operative word; let's hope.

Back
Top Bottom