David Bowens Injury | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Bowens Injury

still nothing in the local papers about this.....anybody see a link yet???

This injury sucks, Bowens was a good player who could have cracked the rotation, but I think we will be fine without him because we have a lot of talent at DE.

Still nothing about this anywhere, which is very strange.
Maybe, it was bad information that they reported on the television?

DUDE!

Originally posted by inFINSible
still nothing in the local papers about this.....anybody see a link yet???

inFIN, man, what are you trying to do to us?!?

You sure you weren't a Spanish inquisitor in a past life or something? ;) ('Cause cruel and unusual punishment seems to be your bag!) :tongue:

Enough with the pics of your gf, man!!! (no, really, DON'T stop). :eek:

Anybody ever tell you you're a lucky guy?

As for D. Bowens... his loss would suck. However, I will say that his position opening up for Williams, or somebody else, is exciting.

Could be that we'll find ANOTHER O-gun this year.

I don't see this anywhere else either...

This is not the BEST news I've heard all day, but I can't see it as a curse or anything like that. Injuries are part of the game, and we just got one to a position that is our deepest, and luckly is was towards the middle or so of that depth chart - and not #99.

If it's true, I hope it's not as serious as it seems and wish him the best of luck in his recovery.

While Bowens loss as a DE would be minimized by our depth there, his biggest loss, imo, would be on ST's. He is the best wedge buster we have and makes plays on coverage teams. There are very few DL's who can do that. I hope this is a tempest in a teapot and he is able to play this year.

if you havent heard about it on espn then its not true. espn thrives on bad news for the dolphins.

Hey, I'm in favor of anything that causes inFINS to post. Me likey the siggy.

David Bowens?? So.

I don't get it, what's the big deal? It's not like it is one of our studs.

Several guys can replace him.

If it is true.

No sweat.

I have to think SOME media outlet would have published this by now. I've seen nothing. But as has been pointed out, it's not too devastating a tragedy.

Call me when Ricky, Zach, Feidler, Sam/Pat, JT go down. Until then, this is boring news.

This report is regretfully 100% true.

Bastard Pats fans at KFFL are enjoying this.

I don't think they know that David Bowens isn't Tim Bowens.

Oh well, it'll comeback to haunt them.

Back
Top Bottom