David Bowens Injury | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Bowens Injury

"Severity Uncertain"

Perhaps they're awaiting the results of an MRI??

You are probably right. I tried to watch all of the sports news for this evening and not once did they mention anything about Bowens and an injury. Gotta check something...

Geez, as a mod of the smack forum, I sure hope he hurt himself doing something cool....

He was probably dusting off his dinner table :rolleyes:

Not quite. I tried to call chan 7. Those people must be drunk or something. Rumors suck, who cares if Bowens is hurt or not...

Gotta care. When healthy, the guy is like an adrenaline shot to the DL. He just gets to the QB. Before he got hurt last year, BOWENS was your starting LDE....not Wallay.

I know I should care. I was just frustrated at the time. I am back to normal now. I think the fin-fever left me but now it is back Muck.

Re: Re: DUDE!

Originally posted by inFINSible

hehe.....I took this one Saturday night while she was getting ready to go to her parents 50th wedding anniversary.....:biggrin:

Hey Infin you have to go back and read some of your posts now that you changed your picture they are hilarious. Especially this one. And as I have said before :up: You are one lucky dude. Better take cood care of her. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: DUDE!

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Hey Infin you have to go back and read some of your posts now that you changed your picture they are hilarious. Especially this one. And as I have said before :up: You are one lucky dude. Better take cood care of her. :D

:roflmao:

I just heard the Big "O",who is taking over for Hank today on WQAM and is the station's dolphin beat reporter, state that Bowen is indeed injured and out for the year. He's taken numerous calls from listeners on the subject. I'm surprised that we haven't read anything about it but it appears to be true.

Originally posted by bdwgroove
I just heard the Big "O",who is taking over for Hank today on WQAM and is the station's dolphin beat reporter, state that Bowen is indeed injured and out for the year. He's taken numerous calls from listeners on the subject. I'm surprised that we haven't read anything about it but it appears to be true.

Thanks for the info bdw....bummer.

Back
Top Bottom