David Bowens Injury | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Bowens Injury

Originally posted by Stamos
This report is regretfully 100% true.

Bastard Pats fans at KFFL are enjoying this.

I don't think they know that David Bowens isn't Tim Bowens.

Oh well, it'll comeback to haunt them.

I don't see this anywhere on KFFL hotwire..I'm sure that would have shown up and all the S. FL papers are quiet on this subject..I don't understand, if this happened, why no report.

I'm suspicious of the validity of this report until I see it in an official publication. So far, Nothing!

I'm assuming it's true, since the local NBC news reported it last night. But hopefully it's not.

Originally posted by Muck
I'm assuming it's true, since the local NBC news reported it last night. But hopefully it's not.

I'm assuming they got it wrong last night, otherwise someone would have had the story

Originally posted by Muck

So so far its been on 2 stations as far as we know, fox and nbc. Anyone listen to wqam today, I would think they would cover it in their updates every half hour or whatever

If it is true...

then you have to wonder about the media outlets...
while not a huge story...there is like a billion articles out there when we sign the like of Corey Callens...

but nothing about D. Bowens... a guy who actually
saw the playing field...

hmmm.

Re: DUDE!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

inFIN, man, what are you trying to do to us?!?

You sure you weren't a Spanish inquisitor in a past life or something? ;) ('Cause cruel and unusual punishment seems to be your bag!) :tongue:

Enough with the pics of your gf, man!!! (no, really, DON'T stop). :eek:

Anybody ever tell you you're a lucky guy?

As for D. Bowens... his loss would suck. However, I will say that his position opening up for Williams, or somebody else, is exciting.

Could be that we'll find ANOTHER O-gun this year.

hehe.....I took this one Saturday night while she was getting ready to go to her parents 50th wedding anniversary.....:biggrin:

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

I don't see this anywhere on KFFL hotwire..I'm sure that would have shown up and all the S. FL papers are quiet on this subject..I don't understand, if this happened, why no report.

Oh ya, my bad, forget to tell ya. Mark Dixon's mom told me! :D

Infin:

IS that really your woman?

Damn Dude. When I grow up I want to be just like you. You can post her all you want.

I only have my word to give you but, yes, she is my current hostage.;)

uhhh, excuse me inFIN, but...

Originally posted by inFINSible
...she is my CURRENT hostage...

inFIN!!!

man! dude, now i KNOW that you're kidding!

"current" hostage! (yeah... RIGHT!!!) :rolleyes:

dude, if you should EVER decide to "trade up" (uhhh... yeah... like that's even possible!) :roflmao:

anyway... now that i'm done laughing... please, if that day should come... just let me know, buuuuddy... 'cause i'll be the FIRST in line! :D ;) :lol:

seriously, i have to say... with the utmost respect...

your gf looks like ONE CLASSY BABE in that pic!

good for her!

p.s. i hate you! :tongue:

Back on subject (although I'll underscore my envy with my silence): Jimmy Cefalo on Ch. 10 said that Bowens' agent said he injured his knee, but the severity is uncertain.

I got it, this is a UFO type Threat, took me long enough...

Back
Top Bottom