David Greene | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Greene

thepoolboy said:
Wasn't arm strength and downfield accuracy the two greatest knocks on Tom Brady?

But he had a high Wonderlic and the Pats were the only ones paying attention to that fact.

I know I am going against our resident Guru's on this but I dont think Greene will be an elite QB in the NFL.:shakeno:

Just a test for players to see how smart they are and so on.
I've taken an equivalent which someone posted on here last week, it was extremely easy.

Dolfan2788 said:
Just a test for players to see how smart they are and so on.
I've taken an equivalent which someone posted on here last week, it was extremely easy.

obviously Brock Berlin is a dumb@$$ then :roflmao:

Here's a good article/post explaining the Wonderlic and the meaning of the results...link

Greene is a CAMP ARM at best.

LOL about his Wonderlic score.

We don't need him anyway, we will have Alex Smith, A. J. Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Rosenfels.

dolphingator said:

We don't need him anyway, we will have Alex Smith, A. J. Feeley, Gus Frerotte and Rosenfels.

A.J Feeley will go if we take alex smith

dolphingator said:

Roflmao...I know why you hate Greene....Them dawgz whooped dem gatorz azz last year huh?

Dudeman said:
so basically that means that Alex Smith is twice as smart as Greene. :lol:

as you can see my hero and probably yours, Marino score was 16, Greene's is 19. Now can we really base anything off these scores.

Teams aren't supposed to release the scores, but they're usually leaked anyway. Among quarterbacks Brian Griese is said to have scored a 39, Drew Bledsoe 37, Steve Young 33, John Elway 30, Troy Aikman 29, Cade McNown 28, Mark Brunell 22, Tim Couch 22, Trent Dilfer 22, Brett Favre 22, Daunte Culpepper 21, Vinny Testaverde 18, Dan Marino 16, Randall Cunningham 15 and Jeff George 10. Kicker Sebastian Janikowski reportedly got a 9, though he offered $500 to the test proctor to give him a 10. (Kidding.) This year Florida quarterback Jesse Palmer is said to have scored a 32, and TCU star running back LaDainian Tomlinson only had a 13. Anytime your Wonderlic approaches your cleat size, it's not good.

XXXSURTAINXXX said:
as you can see my hero and probably yours, Marino score was 16, Greene's is 19. Now can we really base anything off these scores.

Teams aren't supposed to release the scores, but they're usually leaked anyway. Among quarterbacks Brian Griese is said to have scored a 39, Drew Bledsoe 37, Steve Young 33, John Elway 30, Troy Aikman 29, Cade McNown 28, Mark Brunell 22, Tim Couch 22, Trent Dilfer 22, Brett Favre 22, Daunte Culpepper 21, Vinny Testaverde 18, Dan Marino 16, Randall Cunningham 15 and Jeff George 10. Kicker Sebastian Janikowski reportedly got a 9, though he offered $500 to the test proctor to give him a 10. (Kidding.) This year Florida quarterback Jesse Palmer is said to have scored a 32, and TCU star running back LaDainian Tomlinson only had a 13. Anytime your Wonderlic approaches your cleat size, it's not good.

Here is a complete rundown of QB s Wonderlic scores past and present.Dan Marino had a 14 but then again they didnt get a chance to take the test again like today after they get a chance to memorize the test (i.e.Losman)

http://www.macmirabile.com/Wonderlic/Wonderlic.htm

AJ Feeley had a 19.Here is his pre draft bio excerpts.

Feeley has a good arm with a compact delivery and good decision-making. He is mainly a pocket passer with marginal footwork in the pocket and little ability to make plays on the perimeter. Quality sleeper prospect with the arm and intangibles clubs look for in a third-string passer. He is the type of QB who can be a huge surprise if he gets the proper coaching on the finer points of passing. The condition of his elbow will determine if he gets the time needed to develop further. Good free-agent addition with intriguing upside

lordlegel said:
David Greene sucks, period.

no he doesn't, he has top intangibles, which is what Tom Brady has, he also is very accurate and mobile, he has a bit of a weak arm and that might hold him back but he can be a good QB

I'd feel better drafting Stefan LeFors instead of Greene

Back
Top Bottom