David Hyde: Vince Young is Fins second option after Orton. Take that Denver!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Hyde: Vince Young is Fins second option after Orton. Take that Denver!!

YOUNG YOUNG YOUNG !!!! THIS MIGHT TURN OUT TO BE A GOOD OFFSEASON AFTER ALL. I was hoping that this stalling by Denver and Orton's high demands would lead us to sign Young. I know he is a head case but so is Incognito, Marshall, and Ricky and they have done fine with us. I believe in second chances and this guy has all the tools to be a very good QB in this league. Our O would definately be dynaminc with him on board.

Lets Get VY!

Oh yeah! Take that Denver!!! Vince Young is our next choice! YEAHHHH!!! Wooo! Uh-huh! Now what?! That oughta make them shake in their boots!

:chuckle:

Oh yeah! Take that Denver!!! Vince Young is our next choice! YEAHHHH!!! Wooo! Uh-huh! Now what?! That oughta make them shake in their boots!

:chuckle:

Um what are they going to do with Orton then genius? They are over the salary cap and will be forced to eat his 9 million in less than a day.

if we're now a 'spread' team, in 22/12/21/13/31, Orton is a liability; a pocket passer, who like Henne, doesn't threaten run. VY gives you the leverage to option on the edges, bail & throw on the run, and boot/counter with strong running qb. add that to packages, it makes our O unpredictable.

Vince Young and Reggie Bush and Brandon Marshall would make for an entertaining team, that's for sure. An absolutely dysfunctional, abusive, emo team, but entertaining nonetheless.
honestly, imagine those three guys livingin the same house as part of a reality show.

Ill take him! Yeah the guy is nuts but the talent is still there. Our offense would be pretty sick, u got to admit it!

i will video tape myself jumping off the roof and have my wife post it up here for me if we sign vince young

honestly, imagine those three guys livingin the same house as part of a reality show.

[Reggie moping on the couch] "I miss Kim!" [whine whine]
"Shut up mang, we don't care." [VY looks up from his book, which is upside down]
"Uh, guys, little help over here?" [Marsh finds a knife, accidentally attached to his wife, sticking out of his gut]
"Kiiiiiiiim!"
VY: "F that byaatch mang! Let's hit the clubs!" [takes off his shirt]
[Marsh punts a ball for dramatic effect while blood pours out of his midsection]

Yeah, good show....

Honestly I've softened up on the Vince Young thing. He won't cost us a draft pick. He's more boom or bust than Kyle Orton. I could see him coming in for Henne and leading the Dolphins on some ridiculous 11-1 run, but I could also see him contributing his fair share to the franchise foundering, which brings us one step closer to Andrew Luck.

Let's just get down to pure talent here. Vince Young is the most talented of the options at QB. He may be the second coming of Jeff George but that means he's got the talent to play on Sundays and he might still be getting better. He had a 98 QB Rating for a reason last year. I watched all his throws. I saw them. He might be the most accurate deep ball thrower in the NFL and this last year he started to combine that with the ability to let the offense work for him on the underneath and intermediate stuff from the pocket, which is what he lacked before. He still looks like a ***** on the field at times, he still looks under-prepared at times, he's still late on throws, and the still throws temper tantrums like a girl. But he also has a quick release and throws an extremely accurate ball.

If he matures at all, then the players won't care. They don't care with Ben Rapistburger, they won't care with Vince Young. He just needs to calm down enough not to constantly rub everyone's face in his own immaturity. Vick managed it, now that he's 30 years old. He only has people shot once in a while, now.

I fear mediocrity more than I fear the team foundering. If the team founders, they go 4-12 or something like that, they have a legit shot at Andrew Luck. If they go 8-8 then they're hiring a new HC/GM combo and they're going to clean house regardless. The only difference is, picking #16 or #18 overall, we won't have a shot at a very good QB in the 2012 Draft.

And I have more faith in Vince's ability to hit a Reggie Bush going against the grain than I do Kyle Orton or Chad Henne.

[Reggie moping on the couch] "I miss Kim!" [whine whine]
"Shut up mang, we don't care." [VY looks up from his book, which is upside down]
"Uh, guys, little help over here?" [Marsh finds a knife, accidentally attached to his wife, sticking out of his gut]
"Kiiiiiiiim!"
VY: "F that byaatch mang! Let's hit the clubs!" [takes off his shirt]
[Marsh punts a ball for dramatic effect while blood pours out of his midsection]

Yeah, good show....

hahahaha

Honestly I've softened up on the Vince Young thing. He won't cost us a draft pick. He's more boom or bust than Kyle Orton. I could see him coming in for Henne and leading the Dolphins on some ridiculous 11-1 run, but I could also see him contributing his fair share to the franchise foundering, which brings us one step closer to Andrew Luck.

Let's just get down to pure talent here. Vince Young is the most talented of the options at QB. He may be the second coming of Jeff George but that means he's got the talent to play on Sundays and he might still be getting better. He had a 98 QB Rating for a reason last year. I watched all his throws. I saw them. He might be the most accurate deep ball thrower in the NFL and this last year he started to combine that with the ability to let the offense work for him on the underneath and intermediate stuff from the pocket, which is what he lacked before. He still looks like a ***** on the field at times, he still looks under-prepared at times, he's still late on throws, and the still throws temper tantrums like a girl. But he also has a quick release and throws an extremely accurate ball.

If he matures at all, then the players won't care. They don't care with Ben Rapistburger, they won't care with Vince Young. He just needs to calm down enough not to constantly rub everyone's face in his own immaturity. Vick managed it, now that he's 30 years old. He only has people shot once in a while, now.

I fear mediocrity more than I fear the team foundering. If the team founders, they go 4-12 or something like that, they have a legit shot at Andrew Luck. If they go 8-8 then they're hiring a new HC/GM combo and they're going to clean house regardless. The only difference is, picking #16 or #18 overall, we won't have a shot at a very good QB in the 2012 Draft.

And I have more faith in Vince's ability to hit a Reggie Bush going against the grain than I do Kyle Orton or Chad Henne.

I just keep thinking about the old line that QBing is 90% mental and 10% physical.

honestly I will be excited if we bring either Orton in or Young. I look at like this. Young if hes the guy will come in and will back up henne Immediatly but if Henne Struggles at all he will play and play early. I could def see him taking the job and running with it. I Tink with Vince his Ceiling is a little Higher than Kyles but his floor is way lower.

Either way i actually expect to be a very good team this season i think Henne if he is the guy will improve greatly in a new system and will suprise some people so for me there is no real scenario where i will not be excited to see this team play those pats week 1 on MNF!

Back
Top Bottom