David Stern rolling over in his grave (and he isn't even dead) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Stern rolling over in his grave (and he isn't even dead)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MikeO said:
I think those guys all have RINGS though.

My point, the stage got bigger. Wade hasn't. He can still prove me wrong and turn this around. Bottom line, when the chips are all in the middle like they are now.......he hasn't showed up.

Dominque Wilkins scored a bunch of points in the playoffs, what did he ever do though? Exactly my point!
How about 42 points (Shooting 54%) and 13 rebounds? Is that showing up on the biggest stage when all the chips are in the middle?

EDIT: Did I mention that he had 12 points in the last 6 minutes?

EDIT2: Oh, and that he had the game saving rebound(with 1 sec left) and block?

EDIT3: Ya, and did it all in foul trouble and played through a twisted knee injury.

FinNasty said:
How about 42 points (Shooting 54%) and 13 rebounds? Is that showing up on the biggest stage when all the chips are in the middle?

EDIT: Did I mention he had 12 points in the last 6 minutes?

EDIT2: And had a game saving rebound(with 1 sec left) and block?

Not to mention he played HURT and with FIVE FOULS.

Dolphin1184 said:
Not to mention he played HURT and with FIVE FOULS.

great call... I will be sure to add them :up:

Section126 said:
Scottie Pippen: "I swear to god..I thought I was looking at Michael Jordan." :eek:

Ya, I heard that. Thats really all that needs to be said...

Yeah Wade jumped a few notches in my book tonight. He's DEFINITELY top 5 to me now.

MikeO said:
And unless the heat come back and win this series, I don't want to hear anymore Dwayne Wade talk as the best in the league. I never saw Magic, Larry, MJ, Wilt, or whoever look this bad in an NBA Finals game......EVER! Half of his points are from the foul line tonight and he is leading the team in turnovers as I speak. And the "Im sick" excuse is weak as he's been sick for 3 weeks now and played great during that time span.

42 points, 13 boards, 14/26 shooting, 15 points in the 4th Q.

LOCK THIS THREAD

I said until he proved me wrong. He proved me wrong.

It's about time he showed up!

MikeO said:
I said until he proved me wrong. He proved me wrong.

It's about time he showed up!

I think he's showed up plenty of times. This is the Finals. If he hadn't shown up before, then how do you think we got here?:rolleyes2

C'mon bro, you can't be that much of a hater. Just cause he doesn't show off like all the other superstars do, doesn't mean he never showed up.

OH NO!!!i IT's back!!!

DELETE THIS THREAD ALREADY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom