Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10308653/davone-bess-cleveland-browns-arrested
Broward Sheriff's Office records show Bess, 28, was arrested early Friday after acting erratically and confronting an officer at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. It wasn't clear if Bess, who was released from jail at 10:35 a.m., had a lawyer.

A sheriff's report stated Bess seemed to be "under the influence of an unknown narcotic." It also said the receiver was "looking through" the officer as they talked.

Bess was "acting irrationally, dancing, singing with his pants repeatedly falling down," the report said.

At one point, Bess grabbed a cup of coffee that was not his and squeezed it, spraying coffee on the officer. Bess then took a "fighting stance" and the officer hit him on the leg with a baton. The report says Bess removed his shirt and stayed in the stance. He dropped to the ground when more officers arrived.

Bess was "acting irrationally, dancing, singing with his pants repeatedly falling down," the report said.

Sounds like he was just trying to show the officer some of his new rap album. Officer mustve not liked it and Bess got so pissed he tried to fight him.

Poor guy. He needs to clean up his act fast or he'll be out of the league ASAP and struggling to make a living.

This is sad. Something going on mentally. Either drug use or head injury induced?

That really doesn't seem like bess, hope he's ok man, think he's going through some crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot

My gut tells me Davone Bess needs Dol-fans' sympathy a lot more than self-satisfied mirth about a job well done shipping him off the roster.
Retweeted by Adam Beasley

Chris Kouffman ‏@ckparrot

My gut tells me Davone Bess needs Dol-fans' sympathy a lot more than self-satisfied mirth about a job well done shipping him off the roster.
Retweeted by Adam Beasley

No. He needs to quit doing drugs.

Back
Top Bottom