Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davone Bess arrested in Wild Police Assault at airport

I still follow Bess on twitter and he seems to have gotten heavily into the Rastafarian culture after what seemed like a prolonged absence with very few tweets. I also got the impression that he may have gotten separated or divorced from his wife. There’s also been some talk that his behavior has become erratic the last few years. Regardless I wish him well. He was always one of my favorite Dolphins players. A guy who beat the odds by hard work and perseverance. I really hope he gets his act together. Getting arrested combined with a $3M salary doesn’t bode well for his future in Cleveland.

That really doesn't seem like bess, hope he's ok man, think he's going through some crap

what do you mean? all we know is the guy we see running around on the football field, we dont know him behind the scenes.

but you can bet, there were things we didnt see that had the coaches move him out. he may have been a bomb ready to explode and the team brass decided he needed to explode somewhere else.

is he "going through some crap"? he is now, to much RAP in his ears.

Dolphins fans over-rated this guy from day one. I wasn't disappointed to see him go. And Gibson stepped in and immediately was an obvious upgrade. He had more TDs for us in half a season than Bess did in his entire tenure with us. Yes, I might be exaggerating. But you get my point. He is the problem for someone else. We have enough issues of our own.

Dolphins fans over-rated this guy from day one. I wasn't disappointed to see him go. And Gibson stepped in and immediately was an obvious upgrade. He had more TDs for us in half a season than Bess did in his entire tenure with us. Yes, I might be exaggerating. But you get my point. He is the problem for someone else. We have enough issues of our own.

It's difficult to overrate an UFA who made the most of his limited abilities while he was here. I hope he gets it together.

He is definitely going through some serious mental stuff/off the field distractions.. He led the league in drops this yr.. WTF

Some players can afford to get into a snafoo like Bess did and regroup.I always liked and appreciated Bess but I really dont see him turning it around in time if he slipped this far,very sad.

I see him teamless by 2015 at this rate.

I still follow Bess on twitter and he seems to have gotten heavily into the Rastafarian culture after what seemed like a prolonged absence with very few tweets. I also got the impression that he may have gotten separated or divorced from his wife. There’s also been some talk that his behavior has become erratic the last few years.

i didnt see this post untill my one above posted.

that rhasta stuff is just another thing that people, especially younger people get suckered into, the" GHANJA MAN" alternate society, the fight the power nonsense. all with the promise of peace and love and social justice. saw this same ill planned garbage with the hippies [minus the hate music]. and when they realize [if ever] thats not exactly how it appears, that its just another mind fug [even without the copious amount of idiot flowers] the damage is done. and its to bad. all these alternative religion/lifestyle things that are so prevalent now are a trap door. and keeping ones mind CONSTANTLY filled with substances and the hatred and racism and violence associated with hip hop, a person doesnt have a chance. you become angry at society and everything that walks and all it takes is a how ya doin' and the gloves are off. [wheres bob marley when your drawing down on that cop?]

so, this now makes sense and the coaches definately saw things we didnt and cleaned him out.

its to bad. the change in young people is BAD. the violence and hatred and the "no one disses me" mentality has kids in a grip of social paranoia. kid is talented and has the world at his feet [like so many other athletes] and its a shame they are basically pushed down these rabbit holes of violence and unrest with drugs and hate music. NO ONE, YOUNG, OLD, BLACK, WHITE, LATINO, ASIAN can withstand that. and the worse part? its all by design.

best wishes to mr. bess. but, he has to pay the price, especially going after law enforcement. tis could have gone WAY, WAY worse!! maybe this will be his saving grace and he will look at the things that are fueling his life.

I see him teamless by 2015 at this rate.

hopefully, for the young mans sake, he will still have his life in 2015.

that rhasta stuff is just another thing that people, especially younger people get suckered into, the" GHANJA MAN" alternate society, the fight the power nonsense. all with the promise of peace and love and social justice. saw this same ill planned garbage with the hippies [minus the hate music]. and when they realize [if ever] thats not exactly how it appears, that its just another mind fug [even without the copious amount of idiot flowers] the damage is done. and its to bad. all these alternative religion/lifestyle things that are so prevalent now are a trap door. and keeping ones mind CONSTANTLY filled with substances and the hatred and racism and violence associated with hip hop, a person doesnt have a chance. you become angry at society and everything that walks and all it takes is a how ya doin' and the gloves are off. [wheres bob marley when your drawing down on that cop?]

so, this now makes sense and the coaches definately saw things we didnt and cleaned him out.

its to bad. the change in young people is BAD. the violence and hatred and the "no one disses me" mentality has kids in a grip of social paranoia. kid is talented and has the world at his feet [like so many other athletes] and its a shame they are basically pushed down these rabbit holes of violence and unrest with drugs and hate music. NO ONE, YOUNG, OLD, BLACK, WHITE, LATINO, ASIAN can withstand that. and the worse part? its all by design.

best wishes to mr. bess. but, he has to pay the price, especially going after law enforcement. tis could have gone WAY, WAY worse!! maybe this will be his saving grace and he will look at the things that are fueling his life.

:bobdole:

I feel bad for Bess... He was doing so good over here, mentally. I remember his past and what he went through as a kid. I hope he leaves the browns asap.

So he dropped to the ground when more police came? Sounds like what he always does when he's about to be tackled.

Every now and then a normally well behaved player loses it and starts behaving irrationally. Junior Seau lost it when he drove his car off a cliff and a bit later committed suicide.
Davone Bess was a popular player in Miami and well behaved but the series of recent tweets indicate that something is unravelling and he has personal issues. It is likely that Cleveland will cut him and his career will be in tatters. I'm not a clinical professional but it looks like he is crying out for help and in the process of self destructing. He needs help. The reliance on marijuana is probably not the major problem - it's likely just to ease the pain of other issues.

Give me a break with this garbage.

Since when do Rastas listen to "hate music"? I don't think I have ever encountered a more peaceful group of people than Rastas. I recently spent a week in Jamaica and those people are some of the nicest, least offensive, peaceful group of people I've ever encountered, even if 8/10 of them were blazed out of their minds... The message of Reggae and Rastas is one of harmony, peace, respect and positivity, all the while fighting against the REAL oppression they have felt over the years with that message of love. I think you may be mistaking "Rasta Culture" with something else...

Since when do Rastas listen to "hate music"? I don't think I have ever encountered a more peaceful group of people than Rastas. I recently spent a week in Jamaica and those people are some of the nicest, least offensive, peaceful group of people I've ever encountered, even if 8/10 of them were blazed out of their minds... The message of Reggae and Rastas is one of harmony, peace, respect and positivity, all the while fighting against the REAL oppression they have felt over the years with that message of love. I think you may be mistaking "Rasta Culture" with something else...

Did they offer to braid your hair for $20?

When I was there I accepted out of sheer curiosity because I had a crew cut.

Back
Top Bottom