Day 2 Draft Thread | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 Draft Thread

PEOPLE stop riding on Swopes jock!!! This crush reminds me of the whole 7-11 crush. There is a reason Swopes is still on the board!! Dude is not even the best wr left on the board. Let it go!! Bailey and Patton are both better choices. SMH at those of you saying Ireland is not doing well. Great draft so far. Taylor and Jordan are gonna be studs. Thomas is a versatile OL that we needed. Plenty of good players available. Would rather have 3 early fourth than one late 3rd. Not sure why you are all bitching!

I know it sounds stupid but everyone we drafted has the kind of strong name that sounds like a future star..dion Jordan, jamar Taylor, and Dallas Thomas; it just sounds good

I think people were overreacting. There will be receivers on the board in round four.

I am fairly happy with this draft. I would not mind another CB and then TE, WR, OL, RB.

I could see Miami taking a flier on Lattimore and Marquess Wilson with two of the 4ths.

Last year the Fins got Lamar Miller with a fourth round pick! Remember?

people saying 4 to 5th rd means miami has all these picks in hope for depth? I have a feeling some talent that miam wants, they feel will fall in top of 4th where miami will be so bottom of third wasnt that important especially when they could get a bunch of picks. And idk about it just being for depth. Remember redskins got alfred morris in 4th rd, and miami got zach thomas in the 5th rd. Yes its least likely from 6th to 7th, but gems can definitely fall through in the top of 4th and 5th rds. Idk if there is still talent at S, but if there is i want miami to get safety, maybe TE if one of value is there and runningback. Good runningbakcs have been shown to be found later, Idk if jonathon franklin has been picked yet but he sounds like he'll be good. And i think there are other good ones i think still there.

PEOPLE stop riding on Swopes jock!!! This crush reminds me of the whole 7-11 crush. There is a reason Swopes is still on the board!! Dude is not even the best wr left on the board. Let it go!! Bailey and Patton are both better choices. SMH at those of you saying Ireland is not doing well. Great draft so far. Taylor and Jordan are gonna be studs. Thomas is a versatile OL that we needed. Plenty of good players available. Would rather have 3 early fourth than one late 3rd. Not sure why you are all bitching!

dolphins FO obviously arent as high on swope as much as the fans here or we would have taken him already.

I LOVE the trade. How about the early part of the top ten in the 4th? Re-set the board. Take calls? Maybe one from KC? Whatever.

I like the trade because we multiple the picks and there are is similar value in the 4th and 5th as the late 3rd.

I doubt the Chiefs are talking to us anymore.

I would not mind Rodgers from Tennessee Tech, Swope, or Bailey. I feel like there are also quite a few quality RBs left.

Back
Top Bottom