Day 2 Draft Thread | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 Draft Thread

I believe the Dolphins have very specific players they are targetting that will be available in the 4th and 5th. They didn't have enough picks for all of them. There's a small school safety, one the Patriots like as well, that they are high on. They showed some interest in Bahktiari. Either Bailey, Swopes, or Spadola should be available.

PEOPLE stop riding on Swopes jock!!! This crush reminds me of the whole 7-11 crush. There is a reason Swopes is still on the board!! Dude is not even the best wr left on the board. Let it go!! Bailey and Patton are both better choices. SMH at those of you saying Ireland is not doing well. Great draft so far. Taylor and Jordan are gonna be studs. Thomas is a versatile OL that we needed. Plenty of good players available. Would rather have 3 early fourth than one late 3rd. Not sure why you are all bitching!

This. I'm so glad a lot of you aren't running our draft because you don't know how to evaluate talent other than seeing names you heard of in college. A lot of the players being mentioned either a) don't fit with our team as football players or b) have character red flags that have them off our boards completely.

There's exceptional value left on the board, and Dallas Thomas is a good fit, needed to mix a guy like him into this draft. I for one will be waking up very hung over at 9 PT, excited to see what we do. Would love Patton to somehow fall there, and eventho I don't have an obsession with Swope like everyone else on the board if Patton and Bailey are gone the 4th is the right draft range of the guy.

im actually suprised matt barkley and ryan nassib might go into the 4th round and still aren't picked. I know this was a weak qb class and they were slated to past 1st round, but I thought 3rd round would be latest for nassib and barkley

Hoping we take a flyer on Lattimore. Hard not to root for that kid. Upside is scary as well. Best rb in the country if not for injuries.

6 picks in the 4th and 5th? Are we going for depth?? At least a couple of those won't even make the team

well, I don't like it. I think he bungled the 3rd. I'm guessing the plan here is to throw lots of darts at the dart board hoping a solid gem sticks at a need position after battling out in training camp. I would not be opposed to taking two more tackles and a couple WR in the next 5 picks and hope a legit starter emerges. The other option is he thinks he can convince KC to trade Albert for next year's second and 4th, 5th sweeteners. I dunno

Our 4th round picks should be Ryan Swope, Bacarri Rambo, and Matt Barkley.

The QBs have been surprising. I for one did not see EJ Manuel going in round 1. I didn't think Tampa Bay would take a QB that early either. I could see KC picking up a QB tomorrow in case Smith doesn't quite work out.

Miami could be looking at Several WR's, DB's and O-Lineman in the next 2 rounds and a replacement for Daniel Thomas at RB.

well, I don't like it. I think he bungled the 3rd. I'm guessing the plan here is to throw lots of darts at the dart board hoping a solid gem sticks at a need position after battling out in training camp. I would not be opposed to taking two more tackles and a couple WR in the next 5 picks and hope a legit starter emerges. The other option is he thinks he can convince KC to trade Albert for next year's second and 4th, 5th sweeteners. I dunno

Bungled the 3rd? Who did he lose out on? The draft is deep. He picked up two EARLY 4th rounders to drop 20 spots. No brainer trade. As far as Albert is concerned, let it go...trade is dead. Obviously if Miami wanted him they would have him!! Martin is not nearly as bad as people are acting. If they sign Winston, the OL will be fine. This has been a good draft so far. LOVE Jordan and Taylor. I am loving what MIami has done!!!! They are having the best offseason I can remember in 30 years. People need to relax and see what happens before complaining.

Back
Top Bottom