Day 2 of Rookie MC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 of Rookie MC

Jaj said:
Booger is only 6-0 that's why he can hold his own at the two-gap position. If we aren't going to need two-gap DTs why did Saban keep Chester and Bowens? They definitely can't provide a damn worth of pass rush.

Just because they are big guys doesn't mean they can't play in a one gap scheme.

***a is pretty big and built low at 6-2. No Vickerson isn't, he's too tall to play as a 3-4 NT or 4-3 two-gap tackle. We don't even know if Timbo will for sure play again and what if Chester doesn't play well after his injury. Who do we have then? Vickerson and an undersized Carter+Holliday play DT the whole year? It will be a repeat of last year.

I thought that we signed ***a, i didnt know that he was one of the Rookies that was invited. I hope that Saban will sign him after Rookie MC.

KB21 said:
Just because they are big guys doesn't mean they can't play in a one gap scheme.

That's ridiculous. Obviously they can play, but in a one-gap scheme like what the Eagles run with their DTs, both DTs are responsible for getting much of the pressure on the QB. Tim Bowens hasn't gotten pressure on the QB since well ever...

Why is roth being shielded from the media?

all the rookies have had interviews apart from him.

finsnchips said:
Why is roth being shielded from the media?

all the rookies have had interviews apart from him.

I dont know why that is. But i hope that in the day 2 pics they will have a pic of Roth.

KB21 said:
I don't have real player, and when I tried to download it, it wouldn't download.

pm me your problem on downloading it and i might be able to help you

He is too pumped up after practice and he was hurting the reporters yesterday.

Thats what I heard anyway.

wow... just watched the Alabi interview.

There is something about him... a maturity and a 'cleverness'. Dunno if that is a word. He seems extremely coachable. Very complimentary about Houck. To say that he said all the right things is an understatement. He gave a great interview and spoke very inteligently.

I get the impression from what he said that he is going to have a great impact on guys. I look at Carey and Smith especially. Houck is going to give this team so much.

I think Smith is going to start at center. He's perfect physically at C.

Back
Top Bottom