Day 2 of Rookie MC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 of Rookie MC

Jaj said:
I think Smith is going to start at center. He's perfect physically at C.
you might not be wrong. Although I think McKinney will have a decent year. Seth was a great C in college and in '03 played very well at G.

I was somewhat baffled by him last year. I dont necessarily want him to play... I prefer both Hadnot and Smith.

finsnchips said:
you might not be wrong. Although I think McKinney will have a decent year. Seth was a great C in college and in '03 played very well at G.

I was somewhat baffled by him last year. I dont necessarily want him to play... I prefer both Hadnot and Smith.

for McKinney to be a good player in the NFL he has to be a guard. He's not the smartest guy you'll ever meet. At guard he just has to worry about blocking his guy, he just couldn't handle all the calls as the center.

Speaking of olinemen, Alabi seems to be very intelligent.

I know its been mentioned several times but i would also like to say how impressed i am with Alabi he came across as a really bright guy, also seemed keen to learn all he could from houck which can't be a bad thing

finsnchips said:
Why is roth being shielded from the media?

all the rookies have had interviews apart from him.

He's not being shielded, ESPN interviewed him for that little 5 minute special on sportscenter this morning about Dolphins Camp.

Vinpaulino44 said:
speaking of the hat what was Saban thinking

first desicion he has made that I questioned lol

Thats cause you're up in Buffalo. Don't need to keep our ears warm down here.:lol:

SpeedRush99 said:
He's not being shielded, ESPN interviewed him for that little 5 minute special on sportscenter this morning about Dolphins Camp.
ok... cheers.

Just suprising that all the draftees + berlin have been interviewed for miamidolphins.com but not roth.

miamidolphins.com is the worst nfl site there is. They dont even post up pics of MC that much. I wish that site would do a big upgrade to make it look sweet lookin.

finsnchips said:
ok... cheers.

Just suprising that all the draftees + berlin have been interviewed for miamidolphins.com but not roth.

Yeah I agree

PhinDude88 said:
miamidolphins.com is the worst nfl site there is. They dont even post up pics of MC that much. I wish that site would do a big upgrade to make it look sweet lookin.

It is awful- some other complaints:

1) Still dont have bios of the new coaches up yet- its been like 2.5 months!

2) Hardly any pictures of MC

3) The "multimedia" (screen saver/wallpaper) are still from 2003- Ricky/Fee Fee et al. I have been checking for updates for months!

OT: When do the new Fins take their mugshots for media guide/website? I want the new guys to have their profiles updated!

finsnchips said:
Why is roth being shielded from the media?

all the rookies have had interviews apart from him.

Probably, because the phins don't want to have to pay for the reportes camera if Roth ends up smashin it to pieces....

phinphan11 said:
Probably, because the phins don't want to have to pay for the reportes camera if Roth ends up smashin it to pieces....
:roflmao: Man I love Roths attitude. I can't wait to see him rip someones helmet off. I can see why Houck fell in love with Alabi after going to TCU to see him. Sharpe kid.

finsnchips said:
ok... cheers.

Maybe reporters are afraid of him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom