Day 3 BPA - Matt Araiza - Punter (55-86 yard punts) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 3 BPA - Matt Araiza - Punter (55-86 yard punts)

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know... - you think Kickers shouldn't get drafted. I usually agree but this guy is special. Amazing power and accuracy. Quality Person - hard worker.
Let his film speak. He is the BPA Day 3 and could make defenses drive a long field against our great defense every drive. Watch the leg strength and where he places the ball. 86 yard punt anyone?
BTW - he's also left footed, so the ball spins differently and returners frequently misjudge his kicks.

Last edited:
It's hard not to like Araiza. I would have him high on my list in the 7th.

I know we signed Morstead but I would love to have Araiza.

I know... - you think Kickers shouldn't get drafted. I usually agree but this guy is special. Amazing power and accuracy. Quality Person - hard worker.
Let his film speak. He is the BPA Day 3 and could make defenses drive a long field against our great defense every drive. Watch the leg strength and where he places the ball. 86 yard punt anyone?
BTW - he's also left footed, so the ball spins differently and returners frequently misjudge his kicks.

Just wow, I'm not one for drafting a punter but this kid has the best leg I've ever seen and he not only punts but kicks field goals as well. I know we sign NO punter but I would have no problem with taking a chance on this kid. He is definitely a weapon on special teams 🐬👍

Back
Top Bottom