Day 3 Targets | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 3 Targets

Man I love carl Lawson. If they can somehow get him they are set at DE for a long time.

According to the value chart, it would likely take two 5ths and the 7th to move up to the top of the 4th. It's worth it. I doubt Asiata will last long. They can always trade a 2018 5th to move up if they think Kai Nacua won't last.

Really would love to see us snag Jarron Jones, he played for my high school Aquinas (not the Florida one) we both won St. Championships there, it'd be cool to have a connection like that on the Fins. Closest I came was Brandon Albert who grew up in my city (Rochester).

Jarron Jones
Joe Mathis
Anthony Walker
Ben Braden
Eric Saubert

Plenty of good prospects still available. I'm digging this draft so far. I'm hoping we move into the 4th to grab some of the higher rated talented (such as dorian johnson)

OL:

Dorian Johnson (surprising)
Ben Braden

Isaac Asiata
Nico Sirgusa
Danny Isidora
Julie'n Davenport
Kyle Fuller
David Sharpe
Kyle Kalis
Tyler Orlosky

DL:
Ralph Harris
Jarron Jones
Josh Tupuo

Carl Lawson (lb/de)

lb:
Anthony Walker
Elijah Lee
Samson Ebukam
Devonte Fields
Ejaun Price
Matt Milano

S:
Eddie Jackson
Tedric Thompson
Xavier Woods
Nate Gerry

wr-
stacy coley
ryan switzer
isiah ford

te-
eric saubert
jake butt
bucky hodges

cb-
Corn Elder still out there but hard to see with the tank selection
Desmond King (s?)

(give credit to j-off, ck, hoops, slimm, and many others in coming up with these names over the last few months)

---------

hit a few of these guys and this will be a great draft.

:up:

can't have enough corners. Elder would be nice

Damontae Kazee all day. Arguably the quickest feet of any corner in the draft. He is quicker than fast, and undersized, but he's got great instincts and a real nose for the football with 17 picks at SD State. He's playing mostly off when you watch his film, but this guys a huge slot upgrade over Bobby Mac.

There is a poor mans David Johnson just sitting out there by the name of Corey Clement. Ran slick routes at the Sr bowl, protected well, catches the ball really well and runs hard between the tackles. He's a bigger back compliment at 6'3 which is something we need.

The guard Aviante Collins is a solid developmental prospect. Ben Braden and Dunker are a couple of others for the 5th round or later. At DB I doubt we are lucky enough for them to fall far enough but I'd love Kazee or Elder. Could King fall that far? It seems like every other team on the board has already grabbed a safety. If not King maybe the Nacua kid or Nate Gerry. Tu'iklolavatu at DT might be a good target.

Back
Top Bottom