Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE!

Who are our fringe guys?

Foster
Ledbetter
Trill
Hollins

?
I don't think Hollins has a chance... I do think he may land on the Practice Squad in one of those new veteran spots that they allow. Foster gives us more in the passing game and plays the same position on special teams.

I don't think Hollins has a chance... I do think he may land on the Practice Squad in one of those new veteran spots that they allow. Foster gives us more in the passing game and plays the same position on special teams.
I have a feeling ST can put a guy or two on the roster I might not be projecting

I really like Hollins. Talented player. Good spot to be in where he is a fringe WR for us with the talent we have ahead of him. I wish there was a way for him to stick with us on the active.

I've mown the lawn... picked some raspberries, tomatoes, and squash... had two beers to reward myself... and NOW, where's the football?!
I've just finished cooking some veal cutlets with some broccoli in garlic and oil. Yep garlic and oil, that an Italian thing!!! Lmaooooo!!! I'm ready!!

I'm not concerned a bit just because we have few starters not practicing. Oof deep breaths everyone. Allow them time to recover and strengthen so they're ready to go week 1. Now I would be really be annoyed if they re-injured themselves practicing because they rushed their return. Now if DVP, Williams, Fuller, etc are still out when we play the Pats, then we've got some issues. Even so no worries with me because i'm really loving the guys behind them. The media needs to chill too.

Back
Top Bottom