Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE! | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 4 Training Camp Tweets HERE!

What do these 6 guys have in common other than talent these past 2 years when they suited up? Yep it's been a mash unit.
So keeping Williams on ice till mid season makes sense as its like insurance and with group insurance is needed. So Williams is out imo till later.
Waddle and Fuller replace Grants speed which puts Grant on thin ice.
We drafted Perry last year for the wildcat play and jumped on the trade with the raiders because Bowden is a upgrade to Perry and Flores. Flores loves flexibility of Perry and Bowden.
So Bowden who stay healthy, can run, play QB and return punts and kicks sticks.
Next guy better play ST which is Hollins spot to loose smell like Foster could be the guy.
Next talk trades which brings up the names DVP, Wilson and Grant imo. Grant for sure if there is interest and DVP between injuries and not being a draft pick of Flores my money is he is a draft day target especially if Williams can recover.

Here is my lineup

Fuller
Waddle
DVP
Wilson
Bowden
Foster

Williams on IR
Grant Traded
Hollins on ice to be called up on injuries
Forde see Hollins
Hurns while cheap has been quiet in camp, but he is a bit of a wildcard but could stick if DVP gets traded. Food for thought.

From what I'm hearing, Bowden would be the guy I cut or put on P.S.. Hard to say about Hurns. He saves us little with a lot of dead cap. I'd put him on the P.S. as insurance in case someone gets hurt. No way he gets poached. Thinking I'm keeping Foster over Hollins if he does okay as a gunner.

Besides, I'd rather risk Grant on returns than Waddle or Holland.

Yeah. That.

Back
Top Bottom