Day One Joint Practices With South Jersey Swill Pigeons HERE!!! | Page 44 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day One Joint Practices With South Jersey Swill Pigeons HERE!!!

Like Russell Wilson has anything to prove. A super bowl winner and a one time runner up. Sure, now he has to prove he’s better than Tannehill and Daniel Jones 😂
That ok not everyone gets it. Bucky Brooks does though, I’m with that guy. You’re with Jayson Taylor’s sister lol.

I hear ya bro. I live by the Jersey Shore and man let me tell you, it's all Philly here. People decorate their damn houses with Philly sports team themed outdoor decorations. It's crazy here.
That’s because they have this season called “winter” that forces them to find a way to divert their attention away from the seasonal depression.

you can't imagine my relief that we were crisp in today's joint practice.

i didn't want to deal with the chicken little sky is falling usual suspects today, if things looked awry.

where is the anti-tua contingent in this thread today?

hmmm?

anyone see those guys/gals?

work mysteriously get busy suddenly?
Watch out, for Saturday is coming!

Hurts would be given the start, in the playoffs start failing, Tua would come in and play light out, win the SB for them, where then Hurts would be traded away.
I heard that Tua would’ve transferred if he wasn’t put in the game. Saban’s decision was an easy one.

Back
Top Bottom