Day One Joint Practices With South Jersey Swill Pigeons HERE!!! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day One Joint Practices With South Jersey Swill Pigeons HERE!!!

Why is everyone talking about waddles leg sleeve ? he wears that every practice all camp
He normally wears short compression shorts not a full compression sleeve like he is now. I don't think his injury is anything to be too concerned about but not worth making it worse.

Waddle WANTS to play... this alone shows that his injury isn't too bad.

Yep and the coaching staff is completely right by not letting him.

I'm shocked they still have T.Hill out there.

Honestly after beating the dust of "SLAY" I would shut T.Hill down for the rest of camp.

We've seen enough.

Let the you guys get in there.

so you dismiss an opinion of mine on a completely different subject and then disrespect me because I had Russell wilson becoming a star in the NFL and us drafting him in the first round even though we had your obsession Ryan Tannehill, who Im happy as hell plays for another team btw :)

cheap move, karma is a bitch.

first person on ignore.
Like Russell Wilson has anything to prove. A super bowl winner and a one time runner up. Sure, now he has to prove he’s better than Tannehill and Daniel Jones 😂

Like Russell Wilson has anything to prove. A super bowl winner and a one time runner up. Sure, now he has to prove he’s better than Tannehill and Daniel Jones 😂
man that snide remark pissed me off, thats how jealous that guy is, he actually remembered me saying im done with Tannehill and would rather Draft Russell wilson, and that hurt hiw wittle feelings.awww poor baby.

I wrote some things his rookie year that confirms a lot of this quote..

a lot of folks gave me crap when I said one of the reasons why Tua should not start was because he's such a humble guy that with a vet like Fitzpatrick in place Tua wouldn't feel right about taking over the position from him, especially how the team was playing, I said it's not in his makeup to lead to early when he doesn't feel like he earned the job..I got all these inclinations from watching him in all of his interviews.

He now feels comfotable in a leadership role and were seeing how impactful he can be, when its on his timeline.

Guranteed captain this year.

Last edited:
Yes, I lived in north Jersey (Hudson County) most of my life, and it's mostly Giants fans, but there are a lot of Jets fans too. In Highschool I was crushed with the amount of Jets fans I had to listen to when Miami lost.
Another Hudson County native here.

Back
Top Bottom