DBoston's 1st round mock... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DBoston's 1st round mock...

i think your mock is as good as any others.. nobody really knows what will happen.. i hope we do NOT select an o lineman in the first round, im really stressing secondary in 2 out of the 3 first rounds... i was thinking jimmy williams in the first then BPA in the second or third, hopefully one of them will be a safety like bullocks, bing, or blue in the 2nd or watkins in the 3rd... i would rather address OL in free agency and maybe draft one in 3rd or 4th.. BTW.. where do you have Jimmy Williams at?

i wouldnt say VY is an outcast though, just a risk pick and he would also be the owner to take those

ASUFinFan said:
i wouldnt say VY is an outcast though, just a risk pick and he would also be the owner to take those

Outcast probably not the right word. However I could see him going to Oakland

With madison and jones gone and schulters a free agent, I think we need to go secondary. There are some tackles that could be had in the later rounds. As for everything else...seems good though I thought the Jon Scott pick was alitte high.

motioncityhifi said:
With madison and jones gone and schulters a free agent, I think we need to go secondary. There are some tackles that could be had in the later rounds. As for everything else...seems good though I thought the Jon Scott pick was alitte high.

I have a strong Feeling Madison and Schulters could be back.

i can see madison coming back maybe

Nice mock, i'm down with the Justice. One question, where is Jimmy Williams, this guy is all over the place, in some mock , he goes in the top 10, in others he's out of the first, IMO you have to pick him over Cromartie.

RonnieB23 said:
Nice mock, i'm down with the Justice. One question, where is Jimmy Williams, this guy is all over the place, in some mock , he goes in the top 10, in others he's out of the first, IMO you have to pick him over Cromartie.

I love Cromartie because of his size..but your debate on J.Williams is valid..I felt the other guys at CB were a better fit....Its just fun playing GM:D

Back
Top Bottom