DE J. Taylor : Where Are You??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE J. Taylor : Where Are You???

You call my post one of most laughable ever and then you make a post like that?

I can't believe you could say my post is laughable while posting that JT is overrated and does not make plays.

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

==============================================

Start watching the games???....

That's funny, I've been a Phinz fan since I could walk, and I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years now....

I've been watching the games, and I've also been a supporter of J. Taylor as well. I'm an avid Phinz fan, and I have concerns about J. Talyors' ability to reach the QB on a consistant basis.....

When I see second and third year guys out there doing a better job than J. Taylor, I get concerned.....

Would any of you be concerned if Ogunga or Bowens ends up with more sacks than J. Taylor this year???......

PHINZ RULE!!!:fire:

u know? now that i thnk about it. ive never really agreed with anything you have ever said. go join the bob gluaber club would you?!:monkey:

I find the premises for this thread largely unfounded and ludicrous...no offense BLITZKRIEG. Jason Taylor has been everywhere on the field this preseason against starters, while Ogunleye is making most of his sacks (I believe like 4 or 5 out of his 6 sacks) in the THIRD QUARTER...do you know what the 3rd quarter is in preseason? Its guys that will still be on the roster, but who are at the bottom of the depth chart. If you think JT has pulled a disappearing act, you have not been watching the games...its that simple.

It is preseason!!!!! Why can't you understand this??? Start to worry when players struggle in games that actually MATTER!!!!!

Originally posted by mee
Hey Fritz -

Too bad your thread was erased I was looking forward to it. And it was a rather funny title ... I can assure inaccurate but funny nonetheless.

Hey Mod.... come on let us have our fun ... noone's fellings are getting hurt and no bad language is being used by either one of us. Plus I had a sweet burn for ol' Fritzy over there that I won't get credit for

Well i am sorry you feel that way, however the basic tone and makeup of that thread was attacking in nature. We do not need that type of crap in here, and we don't put up with it.

We have built the success into these forums by making sure everyone knows there are certain things we don't put up with. If you guys want to have an attack session, take it to the smack boards, or pollute someone elses forums.

Back
Top Bottom