DE Yannick Ngakoue to the Dolphins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Yannick Ngakoue to the Dolphins?

Yannick Ngakoue is a good player but I strongly doubt the Dolphins trade for him. We are fiscally prudent and I can't see us making a big splash throwing Draftpicks and big $ to tie him up. Agree with others that this is more likely a Jets move.

I think Philly is involved in the talks. Could be wrong :)

The only reason I can see Miami doing this is because the College season is such a mess this year the draft will be difficult to assess. With 4 picks in the first two runs they can afford to get him. But like everyone says not really a scheme fit and wants a big pay day.

Maybe the Cowgirls they just lost McCoy.

Philly is the ideal situation for him plus Howie Roseman can’t draft so he’d love to have one less pick to screw up.

In turn, Derek Barnett fits the profile of a 3-4 end and I’d love to have him. Injuries though are derailing his career.

I think he's looking for a big time contract and I don't see the Dolphins as being interested here. It's not our style since Big Mike moved on. I'm glad we wised up. I hope we stick to it. These are the exact moves that keep you mired in the middle of the pack.

I’m not sure the Eagles can pull this off financially with their cap situation. Jets makes the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom