December 1 BCS Standings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

December 1 BCS Standings

Originally posted by SMadison29

At the time of all three of our losses Miami's two losses were to better opponents. We lost to VT & Tennesse, Ohio State lost to Michigan & Wisconsin, & Florida State lost to Miami & Clemson(please). That's why Miami should be ranked higher.

Miami has beaten 4 top 26 teams, Ohio State has beat Purdue, Iowa, & Bowling Green.

PLEASE be joking. Please, just tell me this is a joke.
Washington - ranked
NC State - ranked
BGSU - ranked
Iowa - ranked
MSU - ranked
Purdue - ranked

I think I remember OSU beating ALL of those teams...

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life

PLEASE be joking. Please, just tell me this is a joke.
Washington - ranked
NC State - ranked
BGSU - ranked
Iowa - ranked
MSU - ranked
Purdue - ranked

I think I remember OSU beating ALL of those teams...

I'm sorry I should have clarified, that's currently ranked teams. Michigan State, NC State, & Washington aren't that good.

yes they did, you Ohio state fans are all the same. My whole family is from Ohio and they even admit that that was the canes game. Fact is that the teams you played are pus** teams and that the fact that you had to go into so many overtimes with them is in my opinion pathetic. If Miami had put Tyrone in at an earlier time we would have had a running game and then Brock could have looked like he did in the Pitt game. Like he didnt have to do much. I mean come on you guys sit there and brag about how your team is so great and yet when your asked what happend against Bowling Green (please) all you have to say is "hey a W is a W." I think that if the system is gonna screw USC like they did and use pionts in there system as the main reason for this then you have to say the same about OSU and Miami. Miami should be ahead of Florida State who lost to us and unranked Clemson (again please) and you lost to the Wisconsin hop arounds oooohhhh dont they sound bad. And since you kept it close with so many crappy teams then you should not be ranked as high. I am not saying ahead or behind us but i think we should have gotten the chance to atleast play you guys to prove that last year was a fluke. This game our team wouldn't be thinkin easy win, they would be thinking revenge. And thats something you dont mess with when your talkin about the canes.

Back
Top Bottom