December 7th, A date which will live in infamy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

December 7th, A date which will live in infamy

relive1972

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing to worry about my friends. The Miami Dolphins are undefeated in games played on December 7th.

1969 27-24 over the Broncos
1987 37-28 over the Jets
1975 31-21 over the Bills
1997 33-30 over the Lions

;)

All records and everything else have seemingly been broken this year.

Next up how bout the record for breaking every record.

Originally posted by relive1972
Nothing to worry about my friends. The Miami Dolphins are undefeated in games played on December 7th.

1987 37-28 over the Jets

;)
AHA!!!

Pats never won in Miami in October until this year.
Brady had never won on Sunday Night Football
Pats had never been over 8-2
Pats won in Denver
Pats beat Titans

Guess we have to break that curse too ;)

1972, you have to be a bored person to write a useless thread like this:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :eat: :drinkers: :band: :sleep: :pirate: :fire: :evil:

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
1972, you have to be a bored person to write a useless thread like this:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :eat: :drinkers: :band: :sleep: :pirate: :fire: :evil:

A little smily-happy arent we? ;)

You a bit bored to keep clicking and adding all those smiles.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by relive1972

1987 37-28 over the Jets

;)

They've also never won a road game on Dec.7, 0-0! ;)

You've got to look pretty hard to find a date in December that's worth remembering for the Fins.:lol:

sorry about all the smiles I would hate for anyone to be happy I guess I'm suppose to complain and be upset since we were the super bowl favorites and now were fighting to make the playoffs at the beginning of December. Or I guess I could be complaing about our coach or which QB is the best for the team. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We're doomed. Another streak bites the dust. Except for the one of the Fins going down the tubes in December.

Originally posted by dusty_hog
We're doomed. Another streak bites the dust. Except for the one of the Fins going down the tubes in December.

Spoken like a true Fin fan.:lol::lol: :lol:

Exactly. True and realistic fan unlike some of these clowns (pun intended) here.

Back
Top Bottom