December 7th, A date which will live in infamy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

December 7th, A date which will live in infamy

Must be true..cause..ya know.

I mean..we haven't even played the game yet.

Since we are talking facts here are some for you to chew on..........

Dolphins are 6-13 against the Patriots in Foxboro since 1968 during November and December including one playoff game that the Dolphins lost 17-3 in 1997. Since 1992 the Dolphins have only won twice out of nine tries in New England.

Dolphins have a 29-37 record in December and January for road games including playoffs. The Dolphins "ROAD PLAYOFF" record over that stretch is 1-7.

Source: Boston Hearld.

So basically if the Dolphins have to win playoff games away from the nice warmth of Miami it just isn't going to happen. Set up those annual golf dates for December and January.

I like the Patriots chances in this one and the playoffs if they meet again bro.

Thank you Miss Cleo. See you at 4:15 tomorrow.

"Wha you want be ask me darlin'??"

Originally posted by hunter5nc1
1972, you have to be a bored person to write a useless thread like this:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :eat: :drinkers: :band: :sleep: :pirate: :fire: :evil:
if you are a finfan and read a thread about the dolphins, unless you are a bandwagoner, how can you think its boring!:eek: :goof:

How many of those december 7th games were home and how many on the road? Just wondering.

Instead of using the bottom of the page, click on the "post reply" button and when the page comes up the smiley menu will be on the left.

Or on the bottom of the page, when you reply, you can click where it says "get smilies."

Takes a Patriot fan to give you these simple instructions, i guess.:D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by dusty_hog
Exactly. True and realistic fan unlike some of these clowns (pun intended) here.

Wow, what a Dol-Fan you are huh? I bet you are on of those guys who wants Griese to start to this day and wants Wanny to be gone after his brilliant coaching performance against Dallas. No wonder so many people on this site like you...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Chi-townPhinfan
Hey, I'm new, how do I use smileys, I just reply using the bottom of the page...
if you want to quote somebody, at the top of your post click the quote button at the right of the edit button. to use a smiley, click right on the smiley you want. if you want more than is shown, click on more at the bottom of the smileys!;)

Originally posted by NEM
Instead of using the bottom of the page, click on the "post reply" button and when the page comes up the smiley menu will be on the left.

Or on the bottom of the page, when you reply, you can click where it says "get smilies."

Takes a Patriot fan to give you these simple instructions, i guess.:D :D
this is garbage!:yell: :yell:

click onreply, if you want to change the header, click on quote if you just want to reply to someones post. or you can click on "new thread" if you want to start a new subject. to use the smileys though, just click on one to your left!

Back
Top Bottom