Defense key to draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Defense key to draft

Aqua4Ever04 said:
Yeah I was actully just about to suggest trading Ricky. I think for a 2nd and 5th from Denver would be a very good deal for both sides. I wonder if that is being considerd.:confused:

Obviously Denver has some interest in Ricky as they were the ones trying to blow up the failed test. Could be an interesting situation.

i think he will end up there for their 37th pick and either a 3rd they have whcih might be pushing it or a 5th.

- hofstra isn't ivy league ... but it is a school that doesnt get much attention and can be known for a sleeper here and there... (speedy claxton in the nba)

- as far as other 1st round ideas, Jimmy Williams and Donte Whitner I do like... I also like the idea of Cromartie becoming a safety if drafted... I think tye hill and allen are a little over-rated.... I also wouldn't mind Broderick Bunkly or Ernie Sims

- some of later picks that I predicted are stretches, but with predicting 7th round picks, you kinda just look for someone that you would like if they were available...

Back
Top Bottom