Deion Sanders dropped by CBS (Merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Sanders dropped by CBS (Merged)

Deion was one of the most exciting football players ever to put on a uniform. One day the world will realize that ability to play a game and ability to broadcast DO NOT corrilate.

Others that should follow: Michael Irvin (stop screaming), Joe Theisman (you don't know everything), Kenny Smith (Barkley makes the whole show).

Great now they need to get Irvin off of ESPN.

Hellion said:
Great now they need to get Irvin off of ESPN.

Hell yes! Bring back Sterling Sharpe. He might not have been great in his job, but Irvin makes him look like Keith Jackson in his prime.

Jimmy James said:
Hell yes! Bring back Sterling Sharpe. He might not have been great in his job, but Irvin makes him look like Keith Jackson in his prime.

Sorry but its HorseHead,LoudMouth Shannon Sharpe. :yell:

Den54 said:
Sorry but its HorseHead,LoudMouth Shannon Sharpe. :yell:

:confused:

You do know Shannon had a brother who ironically suffered much the same fate as Michael Irvin, right? Well, that guy used to work for ESPN. He wasn't bad. I'm asking ESPN to bring him back.

I saw that CBS was looking at Shannon, but I thought Shannon already made a commitment to play this year. I seriously doubt that a job that would be the worst-case scenario for him once he retires would get him to change his mind...

If you wanna watch Sterling's lame but just watch the NFL Network.

Jimmy James said:
:confused:

You do know Shannon had a brother who ironically suffered much the same fate as Michael Irvin, right? Well, that guy used to work for ESPN. He wasn't bad. I'm asking ESPN to bring him back.

I saw that CBS was looking at Shannon, but I thought Shannon already made a commitment to play this year. I seriously doubt that a job that would be the worst-case scenario for him once he retires would get him to change his mind...

I agree. I would much rather have Sterling then Shannon.

He got offered 300,000 dollars more, and he wanted an extra 700,000. This is a guy that made so much money between the NFL and endoresments, and Baseball, but yet, $1.3 million dollars a year, after his career was done was too little. I am sorry, but his position is very replaceable. I think it's a joke they get that much. My opinion. I love football, I live and sleep football, and I live by the Dolphins all year round, but I think with the way things are with "real" people in this world. It seems like the ones that are more fortunate just aren't appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom