Deion Sanders dropped by CBS (Merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Sanders dropped by CBS (Merged)

Den54 said:
I agree. I would much rather have Sterling then Shannon.

Oh, okay. I didn't know just what you meant by what you said. That clears it up. :)

It's also good to know that Sterling is out there on the NFL Network. I just wish that it was available on my cable system.

Jimmy James said:
Oh, okay. I didn't know just what you meant by what you said. That clears it up. :)

It's also good to know that Sterling is out there on the NFL Network. I just wish that it was available on my cable system.
Yeah please don't bring up the NFL Network. I have tried my a$$ off to get it, but I can't get a straight answer from the NFL or my cable company as to why I can't get it. :fire:

NFL Network is only on DirecTV. Just like the NFL Sunday Ticket, it's an exclusive agreement between the NFL and DirecTV.

I, for one like Deion. He wasn't the brightest guy when it came to football, but he brought a new dimension to that show. He was a funny guy and his outfits were sharp as always. His comedy will be missed, I hope it doesn't turn into one of those shows were all the guys are Joe Serious. I hope not, it would make worse than Fox's (which it already is) pregame show.

Muck said:
NFL Network is only on DirecTV. Just like the NFL Sunday Ticket, it's an exclusive agreement between the NFL and DirecTV.

I feared that.

The sooner the NFL stops that crap, the sooner they will get my $$$ for Sunday Ticket. I like the concept, but I don't like it enough to move to DTV. :fire:

pigskinguy said:
Yeah please don't bring up the NFL Network. I have tried my a$$ off to get it, but I can't get a straight answer from the NFL or my cable company as to why I can't get it. :fire:

If I remember correctly NFL Network is only on Direct TV, tied up in the NFL Sunday ticket on only Direct TV.

Muck said:

Yeah but up here in Canada we can get NFL Sunday Ticket through our cable company. I have Sunday Ticket but I can't get NFL Network and nobody can tell me why.

Back
Top Bottom