Deion Sanders? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Sanders?

Can only play nickel??? Give this guy a full offseason to get in shape and he could still be a top 25 CB in this league. Did you watch any Ravens games last year? He shut down everyone he was asked to. Only played nickel for two reason. 1. ITS THE RAVENS
2. WASNT IN GOOD ENOUGH SHAPE TO BE AN EVERY DOWN CB

Schleprock said:
Deion is returning to play in Baltimore this year again

and T-Buck is nowhere near a Jamar Fletcher :rolleyes: Please give T-Buck the credit he is do.

At this point in his career he is a Jamar Fletcher.....the most he'll give you is 1 int.

Here ya go for the Deion is washed up non sense.

Deion 9 games at nickel 3ints one for a TD
Surtain 15 games at CB 4ints zer for a score
Madison 16 games at CB 0 ints

Hmmmmmmmm your right he sucks..........

dolfreak said:
Guys honestly...
2. T-Buck is an "older,more experienced" Jamar Fletcher. He's been a Dolphin TWICE before.

im sorry theres just no way you and put terrel buckely in the same category as jamar fletcher.

:roflmao:

ImgDyncfms20050205_teamphotojpgc1w525cs1-1.jpg

T-Buck is a way better player than Jamar Fletcher. But at this point in T-Bucks career he's as valuable to the Fins as Jamar was to them. Thats what I meant. Geez u people take everything so personal.

Hey while we are at it lets trade for Charles Woodson? He already said he would sign a more reasonable contract with another team. He just wants out of Oakland.

dolfreak said:
why a reach?? No one believed we would get a player like Junior Seau two years ago, why not Prime Time?!?!?! Whats his contract status though, i'm just curious.[/QUOTE

I don't like it at all..He joined the ravens last year and spent more time on the injured list and on the bench than on the field..Jr. Seau still has some goods in him and has been able to start pretty much every game since he's been here. Primetime, I don't know how much money he's demand, but I don't wanna get him.:shakeno:

BringBackShula said:
dolfreak said:
why a reach?? No one believed we would get a player like Junior Seau two years ago, why not Prime Time?!?!?! Whats his contract status though, i'm just curious.[/QUOTE

I don't like it at all..He joined the ravens last year and spent more time on the injured list and on the bench than on the field..Jr. Seau still has some goods in him and has been able to start pretty much every game since he's been here. Primetime, I don't know how much money he's demand, but I don't wanna get him.:shakeno:

Seau has been able to start pretty much every game??? Apparently you didn't watch any games this past season. Get your facts straight.

Junior Seau 2004 - Underwent surgery on November 5, 2004 to repair the pectoralis major musculature ... Was placed on Injured Reserve on November 3rd with an injury to the right pectoralis major that he sustained on November 1st at the N.Y. Jets ...Started eight games this year before going on IR ...

Deion would be our #3 guy, that's all. I dont understand how people wouldn't want Deion here if we can get him cheap. It's just a hypothetical question.

Prime time has made a name for himself to only play for contenders for a lot of money. There is no way he would come to a team that is "rebuilding" for what we can afford. He is still one of the best even at his age. That is why he does what he does....because he can and teams let him.

Back
Top Bottom