Deion Sanders? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deion Sanders?

Deion won't play for a team thats portreyed as rebuilding imo

I am pretty sure that Deion Sanders is signed with the Ravens and is deciding whether or not to play another season, if not he'll just retire. If he does choose to come back, it'll be with Baltimore (Super Bowl calibur team when healthy with their newly acquired FA's and Draft Picks) because that is whom is he under contract for currently I believe. I really don't think he's even considered being a Dolphin nor would he be. I think it's either Baltimre or retirement. And as for Rice I think it would be a great idea just to have his veteran leadership, and what he can teach to our WR's alone would be worth it.

dolfreak said:
T-Buck is a way better player than Jamar Fletcher. But at this point in T-Bucks career he's as valuable to the Fins as Jamar was to them. Thats what I meant. Geez u people take everything so personal.
Not really, you just didn't convey that...and I dont' think anyone here can read minds regardless of whether they say they can or not.

And for the 3rd time...Deion, if he plays, will be returning to play for Baltimore this year. I'm in Baltimore, that's the deal, so the pointless arguing about him coming here or not can stop.

"I would love to bring prime time in... that would be so cool!!

+ he'd be great for will poole and travis daniels."-finsnchips

Are you kidding? Deion couldn't tackle a corpse smothered in crazy glue.

Deion is not under contract with the Ravens. Deion is looking to be paid at least 1.5 million for next season. Deion wants to play on a Championship calibur team. IF Deion plays next season it will be for the Ravens. Ravens are looking for another championship this season...and they just might have the firepower for it with their new additions. And if Kyle Boller progresses from last season they have a good chance for it. Deion has a home here...he's played here...and the calibur of team he is looking for is here in Baltimore. Deion will not be seen in a Dolphins uniform next season. And that's the truth of the matter...

finsnchips said:
Sanders and Rice '05!! :D

IMO, they would contribute very little, but it would be cool. :goof:
:roflmao:

Thanks bro, I needed that today. All this talk about old over the hill CB's.... :lol:

Good news is if Deion or Jerry were signed and they took the team out to dinner, they might be able to get the senior citizens discount at the local Hardees. :lol:

Yeah! I love it!

Maybe we can get Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin to come back too. Then - if we could just add Barry Sanders we would be one hell of a football team!*

Dude seriously. We don't want a bunch of geriatrics on our team. Deion is a horrible suggestion.

*please note the sarcasm :wink:

phinsforever said:

nice name! :roflmao: :lol: :rofl3: :rofl4: :clap:

phinsforever said:

it would be cool.. you talking the best CB ever, or one of them.

The fact that he would be our #5 CB is neither here nor their.

Deion is a useless pice of $#@&. The guy has never ever tackled anybody, but yet he thinks he's gods gift to the defense. BTW, when coach Johnson came to the Dolphins, a reporter asked him what he would do if coach Shula would've signed Deion, JJ said with a smile "cut him". Deion is a good punt returner and cover guy, but there is a lot more to the game than that. Hitting someone or even making a tackle, but Deion is just like a baseball player, a wuss!

Saban should make a time machine and travel back to 1999 to rescue Dan from Jimmy!!!

no to Sanders....I also don't believe that Saban would have any interest at all. One of Saban's big things with CBs is that they have to be able to tackle well......The man with 2 nicknames (Neon Deion and Prime Time) has NEVER been a good tackler. He is decent though at rolling into peoples legs when they get close to him.

dolfreak said:
T-Buck is a way better player than Jamar Fletcher. But at this point in T-Bucks career he's as valuable to the Fins as Jamar was to them. Thats what I meant. Geez u people take everything so personal.

Keep backpedaling, man.

I'll just note that Jamar is playing situationally (nickel/dime) for the Chargers and is looking pretty good doing it. Nobody is suggesting Buckley (or Sanders, who is a bad idea all the way around) for a starting role. If Buckley comes cheap and knows his place, he pretty much exactly fits what this team needs post-Surtain/Poole.

Why not? He was our nightmare last season. I think he had three INT's on Drew.

Back
Top Bottom