Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

Another thread where Tyreek basically did the same thing.

You guys care more about social media reactions than these guys do I can promise you. They aren't thinking about ramifications about innocuous comments/likes/retweets and I can promise you that this won't "divide the locker room" lol.

Elliott probably should have thought twice before tweeting that, a dumb mistake on his part. Though I think it had more to do with the fact that he played with Lamar and is just still on the high of joining the Dolphins. I don't think it was necessarily a shot at Tua, just think a dumb mistake.

I read the tweet and my first reaction was "oh boy here we go" and the reaction by people was exactly what I thought it would be. lol. Elliott didn't think about that part.

Elliott probably should have thought twice before tweeting that, a dumb mistake on his part. Though I think it had more to do with the fact that he played with Lamar and is just still on the high of joining the Dolphins. I don't think it was necessarily a shot at Tua, just think a dumb mistake.

I read the tweet and my first reaction was "oh boy here we go" and the reaction by people was exactly what I thought it would be. lol. Elliott didn't think about that part.

As I posted on another website, "Social media is a Pandora's box of vanity, insecurity, & collective stupidity"

He didn't think the first time, very unreasonable to expect him to think twice Nub! If by chance he's still in touch with Lamar he should do his boy a solid and introduce Lamar to his agent. Just sayin'...

This is absolutely what happened…

“He wasn’t thinking”

The problem here is that it shows he’s probably a very low intelligence human… don’t know much about him, to be honest… is he good?

I don’t view it as a shot at Tua at all…
Just a stupid comment from a (probably) not so thoughtful person.

Did Miko Grimes tell him to say that? I’m not the biggest Tua fan (or hater), but it seems this organization always seems to attract these kinds of pissheads.
I think they are on most organizations.
Hopefully his agent tried to help him understand his stupidity and team dividing.
Unfortunately there are many of us who do not care if he is cut, injured, traded for popcorn and a Pepsi.

Back
Top Bottom