Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

The very first conversation teams have with new players should include a talk about the pitfalls of social media, professionalism in general, and how unintended consequences happen if one doesn't think about what the ramifications may be.

Probably won't affect the selfish stupid ones, though.

Now, I'm sure it wasn't intended as a slight on Tua but that's not the point.

Apparently, the tweet was quickly removed so I have to assume someone made a call and explained it to him.

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on

The Baltimore Ravens will match any offer he gets.

With the two first round draft pick bounty going back to Baltimore in order to sign him, it’s outlandish to think any team would value LJ more than the Ravens + plus the value of two firsts.

Especially for teams with early picks. Like the Colts are going to give up the fourth pick, 2024 first and pay him more than Baltimore would?

He’s stuck for now. But he doesn’t have to play if he doesn’t want to. He can just show up with a headache everyday for 6 months.

Back
Top Bottom