Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on
yes there is a reason......he wants 50mill guarantee money, it'd cost that team two 1st round picks and that team would have to change their whole offense for Lamar.....on top of that he's missed a lot of games......come to think of, there are more than just one reason.

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on
Are you thinking "collusion"?

I think he saw DWs ridiculous contract, and is looking for something similar, with major guarantees. No team is going to do that, particularly him being a "running QB. Cleveland was stupid, and likely made a monumental mistake.

If that is the case, it makes him virtually untradable.

He is also not a great pocket QB either, so there are many in the league that wouldn't want to change their philosophy to the extent that would be necessary, making it a non starter from jump street

Add to that, he has no agent representing and advising him as to the reality of the situation.

Yeah, there's something going on. It's called reality slapping him in the face.

He should have taken the multi generational changing $ for his family when he had the chance, but no, pride reared it's green eyed, ugly head.

There's nothing weird about it... The Browns just gave the most atrocious ****ing contract, all garanteed, to a QB who was in ****ing **** over his head over legal issues with 20+ women... Lamar is trying to use that as a benchmark and the league is telling him we're not all the ****ing Browns.

I'm thinking we get over the concussion thing , and Tua is a fighter and he won't give up. Sooo I won't give up on him.

yes there is a reason......he wants 50mill guarantee money, it'd cost that team two 1st round picks and that team would have to change their whole offense for Lamar.....on top of that he's missed a lot of games......come to think of, there are more than just one reason.
Additionally, why do all that work and then the Ravens can just match it?

Ravens just using a 3rd party to do their negotiations for them.

There's nothing weird about it... The Browns just gave the most atrocious ****ing contract, all garanteed, to a QB who was in ****ing **** over his head over legal issues with 20+ women... Lamar is trying to use that as a benchmark and the league is telling him we're not all the ****ing Browns.
Exactly.

No conspiracy here.

Sometimes someone new has a hard time reading the room, this is one of those times.

He's just running his mouth. He needs to shut up or he won't be welcome in Miami.

She'll probably come at ya something like this-
648ypp.jpg
Hahahah - I could swear that read: "Lets go get ****ed!"

Back
Top Bottom