Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

I don't think he was "talking ****" in the sense that he intended to be insulting.

He just engaged his twatter before his noggin.

I mean, I've "engaged" without considering the consequences and ended up with regrets, while desperately trying to double talk my way out of the inexcusable.

Haven't we all?......No?..... I'm the only one?
Only you Mach 😂

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on
It all boils down to Lamar committing the cardinal sin of business- he's made this personal by insisting on representing himself. I believe if he had an agent this would've been done ages ago, like the minute he was eligible for an extension, admittedly after a down year but surely with his MVP year still in focus for the Ravens. Before Watson got all that guaranteed money too. Now he's had two injury riddled seasons and the Ravens have basically told the entire league "We've had this guy for five years but we're still not really sure about him". Why does it have to be about anything else? At his size, the way he plays is 100% not sustainable long term. He's thrown for over 3000 yds. in exactly one season so far. He's an electric talent with the ball in hands who throws with poor timing, pace, and anticipation. The only pocket he's concerned with is the one that holds his wallet. That's a no for me dog. Not at the price he's asking, and I'm sure not guaranteeing it. If I were an NFL owner and my GM came into my office and asked me to put a quarter of a billion dollars in escrow for this guy I'm throwing that MF'er straight down the elevator shaft. GTFO.

Last edited:
who cares family guy GIF

I don't think he was "talking ****" in the sense that he intended to be insulting.

He just engaged his twatter before his noggin.

I mean, I've "engaged" without considering the consequences and ended up with regrets, while desperately trying to double talk my way out of the inexcusable.

Haven't we all?......No?..... I'm the only one?
I do it all the time lol

Jackson has shown himself to be a moron in the way he's handled this without an agent promoting him/calling in favors to show interest - for probably a negotiated 1% or less of a $hitload of guaranteed money.

... and most importantly telling him that just because Jimmy Haslim is an idiot doesn't mean that the rest of the league owners are in handcuffing the cap and guaranteeing a quarter billion to a player who purposely sat out the postseason with a "lingering injury" and I believe has been on the sidelines 11 of the last 19 games.

I for one would not want a mommy's boy QB

It all boils down to Lamar committing the cardinal sin of business- he's made this personal by insisting on representing himself. I believe if he had an agent this would've been done ages ago, like the minute he was eligible for an extension, admittedly after a down year but surely with his MVP year still in focus for the Ravens. Before Watson got all that guaranteed money too. Now he's had two injury riddled seasons and the Ravens have basically told the entire league "We've had this guy for five years but we're still not really sure about him". Why does it have to be about anything else? At his size, the way he plays is 100% not sustainable long term. He's thrown for over 3000 yds. in exactly one season so far. He's an electric talent with the ball in hands who throws with poor timing, pace, and anticipation. The only pocket he's concerned with is the one that holds his wallet. That's a no for me dog. Not at the price he's asking, and I'm sure not guaranteeing it. If I were an NFL owner and my GM came into my office and asked me to put a quarter of a billion dollars in escrow for this guy I'm throwing that MF'er straight down the elevator shaft. GTFO.
The ravens aren’t sure about him? Pretty sure they’ve offered him a couple mega contracts in back to back years… coming into this year he was offered and turned down an offer that was like 200mil guaranteed or something ridiculous.

He’s just been a difficult prick and it is probably because he doesn’t have an agent… but it’s definitely not cause ravens don’t want him.

The ravens aren’t sure about him? Pretty sure they’ve offered him a couple mega contracts in back to back years… coming into this year he was offered and turned down an offer that was like 200mil guaranteed or something ridiculous.

He’s just been a difficult prick and it is probably because he doesn’t have an agent… but it’s definitely not cause ravens don’t want him.
You don't let a guy get anywhere near getting out the door if you're "sure" about him. There are alot of layers that go into being sure about somebody and the longer this dragged on the more unsure the Ravens had to become. Now they're saying "bring us back the best offer you get because it doesn't look like we're going to work this out,maybe we'll match it". that doesn't look like being sure about somebody to me. JMO

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on
What’s wrong is Lamar Jackson. First of all he asking for a big contract fully guaranteed. Second, it would take two first round picks to obtain him and he’s been hurt quite a bit the last two seasons and his style of play lends itself to more injuries. Lastly, teams understand that he isn’t a conventional QB. You have to design a specialized type of offense to maximize Jackson’s talent and many, like me, doubt that that style of play lends itself to winning championships.

Well not good having a stupid player on the team.I wasn’t mad tho but I did have to take a shot. He lacks a ton of awareness.
Yeah let’s go out and look for intellectual linebackers… So instead of playing tough they can discuss physics with McDee!! Ha ha I’m sure the Fang will get right on that 🎃

I always say before you criticize others for being stupid take a quick look in the mirror! Ha ha

Is it really that bad he played 3 season with Lamar who is an league mvp.
Tua proved alot of people wrong last year his qbr, yards per pass where all in top 10 of league and some top 5.
Elliot a key piece of improving out secondary.
Lamar prob above Tua in league standing. He backs it up again Tua that is and stays fit them we have our man.
Everyone needs to settle down a bit

Media keeps referring to Jackson as MVP. He hasn't won an MVP in six years. He's not winning another one either.

Back
Top Bottom