Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

"ayyy its just twitter"....cmon man, you know its not just twitter. Use your head for more than just a helmet rack ffs .

Well, in my defense, at least I was never so irresponsible as to cause unintended pregnancy......... That I'm aware of........
Ha ha ha I don’t know what’s wrong with my eyes today… But I could swear I saw a C in Defence and I was gonna ask you what kind of defence you’d be running for this poor young linebacker? Ha ha I feel like I’m upside down on this one 🙃🎃

Last edited:
Jackson has shown himself to be a moron in the way he's handled this without an agent promoting him/calling in favors to show interest - for probably a negotiated 1% or less of a $hitload of guaranteed money.

... and most importantly telling him that just because Jimmy Haslim is an idiot doesn't mean that the rest of the league owners are in handcuffing the cap and guaranteeing a quarter billion to a player who purposely sat out the postseason with a "lingering injury" and I believe has been on the sidelines 11 of the last 19 games.

I for one would not want a mommy's boy QB
Next thing you know some of you guys are gonna be blaming this kid for Jackson bein the moron he is? Ha ha Logical progression?

The ravens aren’t sure about him? Pretty sure they’ve offered him a couple mega contracts in back to back years… coming into this year he was offered and turned down an offer that was like 200mil guaranteed or something ridiculous.

He’s just been a difficult prick and it is probably because he doesn’t have an agent… but it’s definitely not cause ravens don’t want him.
U summed it all up! he’s a difficult prick without an agent and he’s a moron besides. You just hit the trifecta! 👑

That’s okay. I was hoping that the Dolphins would sign a safety who could come in and be a starter if Jones isn’t fully recovered. Instead they signed Elliott. A safety that the Lions had no interest in bringing back after just one year in Detroit.

I still hope they will find a better safety in the draft or in free agency.

That’s okay. I was hoping that the Dolphins would sign a safety who could come in and be a starter if Jones isn’t fully recovered. Instead they signed Elliott. A safety that the Lions had no interest in bringing back after just one year in Detroit.

I still hope they will find a better safety in the draft or in free agency.
The Fang’s gonna have your balls fer statin crap like that! Ha ha you’re hilarious 72! 🦒

People are responding as if Elliot just committed a major felony or said something racist or extremely bias. Truth is the only reason it's an issue is because fans are overly sensitive about more Tua replacement rumors. If it were any other qb not named Tua, people would either say yes Jackson join us in Miami or I'm fine with the qb we have and just move on.

Last edited:
If his account wasn’t hacked, cut that D Bag tomorrow!! I’m sure the security team already knows.

People are responding as if Elliot just committed a major felony or said something racist or extremely bias. Truth is the only reason it's an issue is because fans are overly sensitive about mure Tua replacement rumors. If it were any other qb not named Tua, people would either say yes Jackson join us in Miami or I'm fime fine with the qb we have and just move on.
Maybe not a felony but he really doesn't have the background to say a whole lot.

He deserves all the backlash he is getting. You dont disrespect your qb and teammate like that. And this is coming from a sometimes Tua basher. He not even a proven dolphin player yet. He should stay in his lane and leave the critiquing and outlandish takes to us true fans

Back
Top Bottom