Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

Bad move by Deshon Elliot, especially after coming from a secondary unit that Tua went 390 and 3 tds against.
Hopefully they work it out and move along, but it seems pretty common that Tua does not get any respect from opposing teams and players.

Eliotts lack of intelligence shows he's not needed on the team.
I’m so surprised/disappointed/embarrassed that such a big segment of Dolphin fans seem to feel this way.

Bottom line: This fanbase welcomed Tyreke Hill with open arms despite a past that includes multiple domestic violence/abuse issues, yet a lot of the same people willing to overlook Hill’s past issues are calling for Deshon Elliott’s release because he tweeted something that MIGHT hurt our starting QB’s feelings. People need to get some damn perspective.

200 million in guarantees for an injury prone qb should scare anyone…
Jackson is delusional. He wants more than Mahomes money and he wants it guaranteed. His mom is his agent. He's a running QB with 5 years of NFL beatings whose entire style of play is predicated on being a Vick style running threat who can't finish a season because of recurring knee injuries. Noone is giving him freaking Mahomes money guaranteed. That's straight up crack head talk. Plus the owners are terrified of the fully guaranteed contract thing becoming the norm and giving the player full control which they should never allow to happen. PLUS he ain't even close to Mahomes. Mahomes is a QB who can scramble. But he's a phenomenal passer. If you were to take Jackson's running threat out of his game and make him a pure passer, there are 40 QBs in the league including some backups who are better.

Last edited:
I’m so surprised/disappointed/embarrassed that such a big segment of Dolphin fans seem to feel this way.

Bottom line: This fanbase welcomed Tyreke Hill with open arms despite a past that includes multiple domestic violence/abuse issues, yet a lot of the same people willing to overlook Hill’s past issues are calling for Deshon Elliott’s release because he tweeted something that MIGHT hurt our starting QB’s feelings. People need to get some damn perspective.
I don't feel that way. But, I think it's poor form to come to a new team and then have one of your first moves to be using your Twitter account to recruit a QB. That's just being a crap teammate. Tua doesn't deserve that crap.

Maybe he’s butt hurt Tua was 138.6, threw for 386 yards and 3TD against the Lions?

yeah i know Tua destroyed Lions. Just saying you can see fluke greatness randomly and out of nowhere. (And no Tuas game wasnt a fluke) He spent LJ's entire season with him seeing him every day. You better believe that spending an entire season with Tua is going to influence his thoughts alot more than one game

Jackson is delusional. He wants more than Mahomes money and he wants it guaranteed. His mom is his agent. He's a running QB with 5 years of NFL beatings whose entire style of play is predicated on being a Vick style running threat who can't finish a season because of recurring knee injuries. Noone is giving him freaking Mahomes money guaranteed. That's straight up crack head talk. Plus the owners are terrified of the fully guaranteed contract thing becoming the norm and giving the player full control which they should never allow to happen. PLUS he ain't even close to Mahomes. Mahomes is a QB who can scramble. But he's a phenomenal passer. If you were to take Jackson's running threat out of his game and make him a pure passer, there are 40 QBs in the league including some backups who are better.

Agree. You did neglect the fact Mahomes has helped KC win 2 titles.

p.s. I don't mind the Colts & hope they don't trade for Lamar. However, if any owner can out do Jerry J w/ irrational... its Irsay

Nope, nowhere close to $200 million or 4-5 years from all accounts, and last year is last year. Now please come and join me in the present, where the Baltimore Ravens have allowed the face of their franchise to be exposed to signing elsewhere. It's my contention you never do that with ANY player you are sure about at ANY time, especially the guy at the most important position. Distorting the parameters of past events does absolutely ZERO to throw water on that theory. I'm not here to convince you or anyone else that I'm right, after all this situation is fairly unprecedented and at the end of the day what the hell do we really know other than Lamar is making a colossal mistake by foregoing represntation.
Lamar is a clutchin them pearls tight!

How clueless can a guy be. If he didn't realize he would be vilified by this comment and our fanbase then he's been living under rock. You can't even say Tua has dirt under his fingernails on Twitter without being envicerated. Guy is an idiot. Not a good start.

Back
Top Bottom