Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on
It really isn't hard to figure out. The odds of actually winning a SB with a QB like Jackson is very very slim. He video games bad teams but is very inconsistent vs good ones. You can't win 3/4 games in a row in the NFL playoffs with a guy who is inconsistent at throwing the football. Watch Baltimore play they had to dumb down the O to college level. With that known nobody wants to pay 40 million+ for the guy. He has maybe a couple more years of high end play, but once he can't run anymore NFL Ds are going to chew him up. I still believe Baltimore one of two things to happen. 1 they just let him play on the tag, not crazy money and if he falls off or can't run anymore no long term investment. 2 I think if anyone offers big money and term they will take the 2 first round picks and drink a beer in joy.

End of the day the young man made a mistake. We forget these football players are people too. Have you ever sent out a text or tweet without thinking it through entirely? **** I do it in the game day threads weekly with many regrets.

He’s a solid football player and a great fit for this defense. Already friends with Holland and Brandon which will help chemistry flow early. I’m sure he has/will speak with Tua and a simple “hey bro, my bad” with a fist bump and things are all squared away. Tua isn’t Aaron Rodgers. He’s not going to demand him to be cut/traded, lol.

I want to add this. I'm not mad at elliot for this tweet, after all, Tua is a big boy, he can fend for himself. But for those saying, it's just him wanting his teammate lamar here because he played with lamar. But I saw the tobin podcast one of the guys made a point why he found elliot's comment more of a diss on Tua than ppl may think. If Elliot joined the Bills, do you think he's telling lamar to come over? Yes Allen is a very talented, great qb, but he turned it over a lot last season, definitely more than the other top regarded qbs like mahomes, burrow and herbert too. So let's remember that too

I want to add this. I'm not mad at elliot for this tweet, after all, Tua is a big boy, he can fend for himself. But for those saying, it's just him wanting his teammate lamar here because he played with lamar. But I saw the tobin podcast one of the guys made a point why he found elliot's comment more of a diss on Tua than ppl may think. If Elliot joined the Bills, do you think he's telling lamar to come over? Yes Allen is a very talented, great qb, but he turned it over a lot last season, definitely more than the other top regarded qbs like mahomes, burrow and herbert too. So let's remember that too

I’ll add another point on to this. Makes you wonder what he’s hearing from his new teammates regarding Tua and his ability to get them to the big show?

Certainly his comments maybe his own opinion and thoughts and there’s no input from anyone else on the team.

Or there could be some internal talk amongst players that Tua isn’t the one to get them to the big show.

I’ll add another point on to this. Makes you wonder what he’s hearing from his new teammates regarding Tua and his ability to get them to the big show?

Certainly his comments maybe his own opinion and thoughts and there’s no input from anyone else on the team.

Or there could be some internal talk amongst players that Tua isn’t the one to get them to the big show.
Sure

How close has Lamar gotten to the big show?

Some of you talk like he's in the Super Bowl every year.

Last edited:

As far as I know, he hasn't even joined the team yet. So...no, it does not make me wonder that.

No, it makes YOU wonder. Not so much for mostly everyone else here. Tuarette's Syndrome, it's real folks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom