Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deleted DeShon Elliot tweet.

Yeah let’s go out and look for intellectual linebackers… So instead of playing tough they can discuss physics with McDee!! Ha ha I’m sure the Fang will get right on that 🎃

I always say before you criticize others for being stupid take a quick look in the mirror! Ha ha
Don’t need to be intellectual but certain positions, it helps to have smarts to understand coverage and have instincts and coverages. Your good dbs aren’t just good athletes but they have the mental part down.

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on
200 million in guarantees for an injury prone qb should scare anyone…

You don't let a guy get anywhere near getting out the door if you're "sure" about him. There are alot of layers that go into being sure about somebody and the longer this dragged on the more unsure the Ravens had to become. Now they're saying "bring us back the best offer you get because it doesn't look like we're going to work this out,maybe we'll match it". that doesn't look like being sure about somebody to me. JMO
Nah man. They offered him an insane contract extension last year and he turned it down cause he wanted the whole thing guaranteed or something ridiculous. They offered him like $200mil guaranteed over 4-5 years and because it wasn’t exactly what he wanted he turned it down.

At this point it’s a different story, but your theory is off base.

Aish!!

Cut the kid some slack.

He's trying to make our RB room a little better.

Also, he just realized how BADLY TUA destroyed his team last year in 1 meeting.

Dude is just scared he'll be seeing that EVERYDAY in practice.

He doesn't want to get destroyed EVERYDAY.

So he panicked. It's all good

Nah man. They offered him an insane contract extension last year and he turned it down cause he wanted the whole thing guaranteed or something ridiculous. They offered him like $200mil guaranteed over 4-5 years and because it wasn’t exactly what he wanted he turned it down.

Nope, nowhere close to $200 million or 4-5 years from all accounts, and last year is last year. Now please come and join me in the present, where the Baltimore Ravens have allowed the face of their franchise to be exposed to signing elsewhere. It's my contention you never do that with ANY player you are sure about at ANY time, especially the guy at the most important position. Distorting the parameters of past events does absolutely ZERO to throw water on that theory. I'm not here to convince you or anyone else that I'm right, after all this situation is fairly unprecedented and at the end of the day what the hell do we really know other than Lamar is making a colossal mistake by foregoing represntation.

Honestly this just tells you that’s something is wrong here. There’s no way a player of his talent should have practically zero serious interest from what we know.

I have no idea what the deal is. But it’s really strange.

You have teams like the Jets with the capital or atleast they did rather go after a Qb that may not play more than 1 season with them or team like the Patriots that have who? Mac Jones? The list goes on and on
Or maybe teams realize what he really is , an expensive RB

I love me some Tua but yeah our fan base is Charmin soft when it comes to Tua. He's 25, he can handle his business..

It was stupid and Elliot is new to the fan base. I dont want Jackson, never would, but I'm sure half the fan base could probably try to come up with some legit discussion points why LJ might be better in Miami than Tua. Hell if i wanted to play the devils advocate, if you gave me a few hours i could probably throw some facts together that wouldnt make it sound like a bad idea. (facts are overwhelming towards it would be stupid to acquire him though)

He was on the team during Lamars MVP season and got to see him first hand daily, so he prob still hypes him up in his head. He hasnt spent one practice getting roasted by Tua.

Lamar keeps tweeting about reports he says are untrue, but he won't tell us what is true according to him.

Back
Top Bottom