Demitre Patterson | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Demitre Patterson

Good DBs are hard to comeby and easily based on his limited play he can be very good. You definitely gotta keep him barring anything significant!

If anybody called out of work 2 out of 5 days a week, you would be unemployed.......no matter how bad ass you were during those three days. I would rather pay someone else 5mil to play 16 full games.

What's the story with Jamar Taylor? Is he a bust, injured, or was Philbin not playing him because he was a rook??

So you want to pay a player 6 million for 4 games? Ok maybe not 4 games in 2014, but he definitely isnt giving us anymore than 10 games, in 2014. So you pay 6 million for 10 games?
Good DBs are hard to comeby and easily based on his limited play he can be very good. You definitely gotta keep him barring anything significant!

The only game I attended was Thursday night vs. the Bengals. Patterson looked excellent in that game. I've based my opinion largely on that game. As someone else posted, if he's gone we get worse. The other guys are unproven or marginal, besides Grimes who I expect to regress somewhat in 2014.

Everyone loves to adjust around here. Our interception numbers figure to adjust downward. After dropping interception opportunities for years in vital situations we finally took advantage in 2013. If we lose Patterson we've got one fewer playmaker in the secondary.

The only game I attended was Thursday night vs. the Bengals. Patterson looked excellent in that game. I've based my opinion largely on that game. As someone else posted, if he's gone we get worse. The other guys are unproven or marginal, besides Grimes who I expect to regress somewhat in 2014.

Everyone loves to adjust around here. Our interception numbers figure to adjust downward. After dropping interception opportunities for years in vital situations we finally took advantage in 2013. If we lose Patterson we've got one fewer playmaker in the secondary.

I admit he played good and overall as an NFL player he has never been good except here. The issue I think most have is who cares if a guy is very good if he only can play like a quarter of your games.

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

If anybody called out of work 2 out of 5 days a week, you would be unemployed.......no matter how bad ass you were during those three days. I would rather pay someone else 5mil to play 16 full games.

What's the story with Jamar Taylor? Is he a bust, injured, or was Philbin not playing him because he was a rook??

Well he called in 3.5 out of days a week lol

He's a play maker when healthy, but unfortunately that's not very often. I think it's time to see what Jamar Taylor and Will Davis can do. Hopefully, we resign Brent Grimes.
taylor or davis cant out play him that why they were on bench... taylor play like he in college

Back
Top Bottom